"Apologise" Izuku said.

"Or what, right now your the one in the bad situation, your not supposed to use your quirk without permission" Monoma said with a smug look.

"Actually, I was given a temporary hero license by the principal and it expires tomorrow, so your far from safe" Izuku said with a smirk, just then Monoma places his hand on Izuku's forearm only for his arm to start swelling like a balloon and causing the copycat to grit his teeth in pain.

"Oh, while I was on my expedition to the temple, I came across so much information and what I found was baffling, if you try to take a dead demons blood or try to take their power, there's a 50-50 chance you'll either live to have their power or die from exploding" Izuku said with a grin, seeing the fear in Monoma's eyes; everyone there was filled with fear of dying by his hands or getting in his way in a fight, Momo was the first to snap out of the fear and speak to him.

"Izuku, let him go already, your hurting him" Momo said as Izuku's eyes glow for a brief second, causing Monoma's body from exploding and dropping him to the ground.

"Your lucky she saved you today, but next time you might not be so lucky" Izuku said turning back to normal, sitting down and eating his food like he'd not even threatened to kill a fellow student, while said student got up, dusted himself and left so he'd live to see another day.

"Izuku! What was that!?" Momo asked.

"You could've killed him" Tenya said.

"People like him are scum, trash that has to be disposed of" Izuku said shocking everyone, he's always the one talking about being a hero and wanting to do good; but now he's different, moody, aggressive and doesn't care if someone died.

"Who changed you Izuku?" Momo thought in fear of the man she loves.

After lunch, the day went on with Izuku's mood swings getting affecting his actions in and out of class, even Present Mic was told to "Shut up" because he was being annoy to him which landed the young upcoming hero in two hours of detention, plus an additional two hour for telling Aizawa to "Stop sleeping on the job and be a better teacher than a whiny baby", then another additional hour for telling All Might the he's "An attention whore"; after the detention, Izuku had locked himself in his room for two days, not caring if any teacher was banging on his door and telling him to come back to class.

And on the third day, Izuku finally showed up but with messy hair and red eyes that you'd think him and Aizawa were related.

"Izuku Midoriya, it's finally nice to have you here with us after two days of ditching class" Aizawa said as Izuku walks to his desk, just quiet and listening to lecture of the day; meanwhile on person kept her eyes on him the whole time.

"I have to talk to him about this attitude of his" Momo thought as the day went on, soon confronting him after class and standing outside his door; taking a deep breath, she knocks only for the door to open.

"Come in" Izuku said as Momo was shocked at first since he'd not opened to All Might, not even her sometimes; snapping out of her thoughts, she enters and closes the door.

Looking at his room, she sees the mess in the living room and is instantly disgusted by the mess all over the place; soon she follows him to his room that was littered with books everywhere.

"Izuku! How can you live like this?!!" Momo asked angry.

"Question is, can you make me live in something else other than a terrible life?" Izuku answered shaking Momo internally.

"I-Izuku, who did this to you?" Momo asked.

"I don't want you worrying over me" Izuku said.

"Please, tell me who turned you into this, I want the old Izuku back, I want my Izuku back please" Momo said hugging Izuku, squeezing him in the hug only to hear crying and said boy's arms wrapping around her waist.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry, I w-was at t-t-that t-temple a-and the Demon k-k-king I mentioned, h-h-he......" Izuku cried soon pausing as Momo pats his back, comforting him.

"He r-r-raped my M-Mom, then h-h-he made have h-his c-child as well" Izuku cried as Momo froze, the short and small cinnamon roll Mom was literally raped and forced to give birth to another mans child forcefully.

"I'm sorry for that happening, you should've let me know about it, I want to help and be there for you like we promised each other, but don't worry, I'm here for you okay?" Momo said comforting Izuku, as they held each other close in their arms.

"Momo" Izuku called.

"Yes Izuku" Momo answered.

"Promise me you'll never leave me" Izuku said.

"I promise" Momo said as Izuku pulls away and looks her dead in the eyes.

"I need you to mean it, and not just say it for the sake of saying it" Izuku said as Momo leans in close.

"I, Momo Yaoyorozu, solemnly swear to stay by your side and never leave you, real enough for ya?" Momo said as Izuku smiles.

"Yes" Izuku said kissing Momo, while she kisses him back.

We're back and better than ever, so I know you can't wait for more to come and so get ready for the time of your lives, cause we're gonna be getting more deep into this book and reveal the thrill of it.

So I'mma end of the chapter here, make sure to Vote, Follow, Share, Comment and I'll see you guys for the next chapter.