Part 31

#SFOFH PART 31

Part 31

"Nicki you can't prank me." She said.
"Mom I'm dead serious" I looked at her in her eyes.
She looked at me. She sat still. She didn't make not one movement. Her lips didn't even move. I looked at her and observed. She sat there still. She didn't even look like she was breathing. I knew what that was. She was shocked.
I promise I wasn't expecting this type of reaction. I'd rather for her to say something instead of sitting there staring at me.
3 mins rolled by and she still was looking at me. No movement still.
No lie that shit had me scared.
Like should I walk out? should I say something? Or should I just stare back at her?

10 min after her staring at me she finally said something.
"It's my fault." Ma said
"What? No mom, I'm responsible for my own action" I said.
"I should've brought you here with me the day me and your dad split up. This never would've happen if I was there for you, in your life." She said crying.
She grabbed me and hugged me.
I started to cry.
"Mom it's not your fault. It's nobody's fault. There's no fault when it comes down to a precious gift." I said.
"Nicki you just don't get it! Taking care of a baby is a full time job! "Your's" is not "your's" anymore, it'll be the baby's." She cried.
"Mom I know!" I said wiping her tears.
"I never wanted you to end up like I was, I was 16 when I found out I was pregnant with you! 16!!!!" She said.
"Mom I'm sorry." I cried.
"I'm disappointed that you'd crush me like this." She said.

I started crying harder.

"Just because I'm disappointed does not mean I'm not happy. It's My first grandchild." She said smiling a little.
I smiled a little.
"I'm gonna help you with the baby." Ma said.
"I thought you were gonna kick me out." I said.
"I say alotta things when I'm angry but I'll never send you back to Atlanta. I would never allow you to backtrack ever again." She said smiling.
She kissed me on the forehead and hugged me.
"So who's the father?"  She asked.
"Trill" I said.
"Oh okay, well have you told him?" She asked.
"Yes mam, I have" I said.
"Okay, what was his reaction?" She asked.
"He was happy" I said.
"Good. The baby is gonna be beautiful." Ma said smiling and hugging me.

After that night I felt so much better.
Over the weekend me and mom FaceTime dad and told him the news. He didn't take it too bad, and he likes trill so he thinks I made a good decision by having the baby with him but that's dead asf because Trill ain't shit. He's a good guy tho.

MONDAY MORNING:

I went to my regular classes. I didn't say shit to Ms. Dee first period.
I did talk to Tyler, me and him was just catching up and he was seeing was I straight from the other day after me and Ms. Dee argument.
After talking to him I went to my next class, I was ready to see jay.
He wasn't in class tho.
I texted his phone.
*no reply*

I asked the teacher could I go to the restroom.
She told me yes and I headed out the classroom.
I seen from outside in the parking lot that his car was parked out there so I know he's here.

"Maybe he's just skipping or some." I said to myself.
I walked down the hallway almost to the bathroom and I seen the Gia girl, which is Tori's bestfriend. Her back was turned away from me.
I seen she was talking to somebody .
It was Jay.
I leaned over behind the lockers so they wouldn't see me and I started ease dropping.

"You're are apart of it too!" Gia said.
"Look my life going great! I don't want you! We broke up before spring break! Get over it!"  Jay said
"How we suppose to get over it?" She said
"We?" I said whispering to myself.
"We?" Jay said to her.
"yes, we jay. I'm pregnant." Gia said.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!

To be continued...