Part 11-12

Part 11

I jumped out of the car. "Get the hell away from my mom, NOWWWWW!" I yelled at beanie.
"Nicki watch your mouth!! What's going on ?" Ma said.
"She's stalking me! She's the reason why I changed my number ma!" I said.
"Nicki I love you!" Beanie said
"Ummm wait a min, Nicki do you have something you need to tell me?" My mom said raising her eyebrows.
"No mom, I'm not gay! I told Beanie that! Yet she still doesn't understand!!!!" I yelled.
"Okay baby, calm down lets go in the house and talk about it. I don't want the neighbors being nosey out here." Ma said.
"Ma do NOT LET her in the house! I swear I will call the police if you don't leave!!!!!!!" I yelled at beanie.
"Fine, I'm sorry for disturbing y'all." Beanie said walking off getting into a car that was parked far down from the house.

"I can't believe she would come all the way to Texas!!!" I yelled grabbing the bags out of the car and charging in the house.

"Okay baby Ima need you to explain to me wtf is going on because I'm still lost!" Ma said.
"Okay mom, after I found out Sevyn was sleeping with my bf I got a bit down. So beanie was someone that would talk to me and keep me up. I even told her about the situation about what Sevyn did to me!" I said
"Wow Sevyn of all people?" Ma said. "Yea I know right. Anyway me and her got real cool and she started feeling me way more the furthest we've done is kissed but mom I swear I'm not gay which is why I told her I didn't want anything with her but just to be friends. When I told her that she didn't take it well at all she even snapped on me. Then ma on Tuesday she call my phone so many times, I ignored her calls and she started texting me. Here I'll show you the messages." I said going to my messages showing my mom.
"Well baby you know I can get a restraining order!" Ma said.
"Yes ma! Please do that for me" I said.
" let me make a call" ma said kissing my forehead and walking to the kitchen.

Ugh that stupid bitch showed up in Texas!
I went up to my room and turned the tv on.
I got on Instagram scrolling. Then I seen that Nate had followed me.
Mmmm...
I decided to look at his page and man 😍😍😍😍😍

He had some sexy ass pictures..
I went ahead and followed him back.

I decided to post a post that said my birthday is tomorrow.
Then he instantly DM'd me.

Nate: Ima give you something for your birthday.

Me: Lol what's that gone be?

Nate: This 👅💦
*sent photo*

This nigga sunt me a dick picture 😩😭
Let's just say big is BIGGER than BIG.

Part 12

After talking to Nate on IG, I finally gave him my new number.
He called me and we talked on the phone.

Phone Convo:

"Why you so cocky?"

"Baby I'm not cocky I'm just very confident"

"You know too much confidence can end up back firing."

"How?"

"Because you'll end up failing. Then you'll be disappointed because your not used to failing."

"I have failed before, i learned that it's okay to be disappointed. I'm confident because I can pick myself back up even if I fall. I'm confident because I've fallen so many times that I don't let it bother me anymore so I keep it pushing."

"Wow, I never thought of it that way."

"Yea, I'm just a misunderstood person."

We started talking deep, like our conversation was going good. I was digging it.
We stayed otp all the way to 12 am, he was the first person to tell me happy birthday.
Then a little after 12:30 am we both fell asleep otp.

Wow, Nate isn't really that bad.

NEXT MORNING MY BIRTHDAYYYYY!

I woke up at @9 , my mom busted in my room.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!!!!" She said screaming.
"Thank you mom" I said smiling.
"I made you breakfast." She said.
"Litttttt" I said.
"Girl what does that mean? You gotta keep me updated on y'all slang!" Ma said.
"It means AWESOME!!!!!!!! FUNN!!!! YAYYYYY! It's a lotta definitions for lit." I said smiling.
She laughed and we went to the kitchen.

I started eating the pancakes she made me.
"So what do you plan doing today?" Ma said.
"Well I have to go to a friend's track meet today." I said smiling.
"Boy?" She said smiling.
"Mommm" I said blushing.
"Mhmm, you just be careful driving babygirl." She said smiling at me.

I hurried and ate and showered then got dressed.
I grabbed the stuff I got for Jay and put it in his gift bag.

I finally did my make up and curled my hair.
"Wow baby you look so gorgeous." Ma said as I walked in the living room
"Thank you ma" I said smiling as I put on my birthday pin.
"What time will you be back?" Ma said.
"Probably around 3 or 4, because I know you wanted to go out." I said smiling.
"Yes mam I have to take you out for your 17th birthday, my treat!" She said.
"I love you mom" I said hugging her.
"I love you too baby, have fun and be safe baby. Call me when you can." Ma said.
"Yes mam I will." I said as I went out the door.
I put the bag and my purse in the back seat and drove off to go to the track meet.

Took me a min to find it but I found the track meet. I pulled up and parked then I reached to the back and grabbed the gift snack bag.

I walked up and sat in the hot bleachers the sun was beaming down on.
I seen Jay.
He looked  up to the bleachers and seen me.
He smiled so hard.
I smiled hard too , I waved at him and he wink at me and waved.

Damn Jay is so cute.

3...2...1...GOOOOO!

Jay vroomed down the race track passing all the other guys. He's a beast!!!!!! I never seen anything like it in person. Jay was running so fast.
The crowd cheered him on. It's was so amazing. I never went to a track meet before but I was really into it. Im definitely coming to more track meets.

At the end the man began announcing winners.

"THIRD PLACE WE HAVE HAROLD JONES AND FOR SECOND PLACE WE HAVE GEORGE WELLS"

"AND THE BEST BUT NOT LEAST THE FIRST PLACE WINNER IS JAY MILLERRRRRRRRR!"

I jumped up and cheered him on.
Then everybody was cheering for Jay.
Damn Jay is so talented. He's a track star at his school and an artist then his good looks is a PLUS!!!!

Man idk but I'm kinda feeling Jay.