Fight12 Peter vs. Kinuta Dosu

Hayate didn't even bother looking towards the monitor as he called out for the last two gennin to come. "Will Kinuta Dosu and Aburame-Parker Peter please join me." Dosu quickly walked down the steps to stand before the Leaf Jonnin.

"Now is the time for you to repay that debt." Neji said to the masked ninja standing next to him. "It would seem that Fate has decreed that our teams be bound together in friendship and honor. I hope that you are capable of the task that has been set before you."

"Kick that mummy's ass." Naruto said from his spot while the girls just nodded their approval of his sentiments from where they were standing.

"Wish I could do it." Tenten said as she fingered one of her blades while staring at the boy that had so needlessly injured her teammate.

"Do your best." Kakashi advised his student. "You and Naruto both have a very unique Ninja ways, show them what it brings to you. Show them what your great power gives you."

Peter nodded his head in acceptance before he jumped onto the railing then with a mighty push he flipped himself into the arena as he was falling headfirst he shot a webline out and began going down it upside down till he was eye-level with Hayate. "How's it hanging?" The web slinger questioned lightly before turning to face off with Dosu. "You and I have some unfinished business Sound Ninja." He said in a much more serious tone. He then released the web and twisted himself so that he landed in a crouch. "I really hope that you're ready to take responsibilities for your actions, and if you're not well I'm actually kind of okay with that."

"Bring it on you wannabe." Dosu said as he raised his hands up in anticipation of the fight.

"Says the guy who can't win in a three on one fight against a girl with a little bit of advanced training. Tell me, if she had been with a team would you and your buddies have even been conscious by the time it was all over or would all those bandages have been used for something else?" Peter taunted the other boy.

"I'll destroy you". Dosu snarled.

"Yeah, yeah sure whatever you say." Peter returned casually. "It's not like I haven't heard that particular speech from idiots with some handy new toy or power that makes them think that they're invincible and it sure won't be the last either. Can we hurry up and get this over with I've got more important things to do than to listen to this guy rant and rave about what he thinks he can do. I mean I really have to water my plants, count the cracks in the ceiling again, and don't even get me started on all the laundry and bug vaunting I have to do."

Dosu looked like he was ready to throttle the masked figure before him as he moved at him. "Why you arrogant little..."

"Remember yourself." Hayate barked to the bandaged ninja as his sword suddenly appeared between the two of them stopping Dosu from moving any closer. "If you strike before I give you approval Dosu, then even if you were to win you would be disqualified." Dosu nodded stiffly as he stepped back, but the look he was sending Peter was one that promised untold amounts of pain in the future.

"Well so much for that plan." Peter said in amusement, his eyes openly mocking the older boy who merely returned the look with a scowl.

"He always was troublesome." Shikamaru noted to the others who all nodded their heads in agreement.

"And how do you see this fight playing out?" Asuma questioned his student with interest.

"Depends on if Peter can keep getting him mad like that." Shikamaru returned to his sensei. "A skill Peter seemed to have an uncanny ability to do while at the Academy. He often made Sasuke, Naruto, Choji, and Kiba so annoyed or angry during fights that he was able to beat them because they stopped paying attention and got sloppy in their attacks. I lost count of the number of times he tricked Naruto and Kiba into slamming into something behind him." He added in with a grim bemused smile on his face as he remembered various training spars. "He also has the speed, strength, and skill to back his mouth up as well." He informed his Sensei. "On the other hand, of the entire Sound Team Dosu is easily the smartest and most skilled meaning that Peter will have to keep on his toes to keep the guy off balance. The Sound Team is also a whole lot more ruthless than most of us are except maybe for Sasuke and his team. It should be interesting to see just what it is that they can do against each other."