Chapter 2-The Tin Man and The Lion?

This scene is set in the middle of Oz. The tin-man and the lion are walking towards the Oz hotels.

T-Jeez Louise Lion, I hate walking through Oz, everything is so BIG here that walking takes FOREVER...

L-I know Tin-Man but we are almost to the hotels so we should just keep on going.

T-Ok, Ok. We should totally hang out when we get back to your place because the Oz elevator isn't working and your room is on the 3rd floor and mine is on the 16th.

L-Ok Tin-Man you can come over for a little bit but you can't stay too long, I have to get up early tomorrow morning.

T-Trust me... I won't be very long...

They reach the Oz hotel and they begin to walk up the stairs to Lion's room.

L-Well, here we are Tin-Man, why don't you come in? 

They walk into the hotel room.

T-Jee Willikers Lion this room is so BIG and so NICE. You're honestly so lucky.

L-Well you see that with my new found courage I decided to ask for something  BIGGER

T-Wow... you're so strong. I'd say... the only thing that could overpower you would have to be made of...Metal

L- Oh well I guess so TIn-Man...maybe you should be going, I have to get up very early tomorrow and-

Tin-Man walks over to the door and locks it 

T-No, Lion... I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon...

Lion looks around the room. He see's the phone but before he can get to it Tin-Man comes up behind him and tackles him onto the bed.

L-Are-are y-ya-you going to k-k-kill me?

T- Oh no Lion, I need you alive for what I'm about to do...

L-Tin-Man please don't do this to me... we're friends, aren't we?

T-Yes, of course, we are Lion... and friends help friends.

Tin-Man punches the lion hard, making him keel over. He opens his metal torso to reveal some rope, a bandana, and a towel.

T-Now be quiet buddy, If you scream it will be so much worse...

L-PLease Tin-Man, I don't want it. I want to wait until marriage Tin-Man.

T-Shhh I would say it's going to be quick and easy... but it's going to be LONG and PAINFUL...

The lion closes his eyes while the tin man throws him off of the bed and he lays the towel on the bed.

T-trust me, if this is your first time you'll bleed for sure...

L-What? did you say...B-B-B-BLEED?!

T-Yes of course, they always bleed the first time...

L-Please no Tin-Man I really don't want thi- 

T- I didn't ask what you wanted, I suggest you don't open your eyes until this is all over...

The Tin-Man shuffles around his compartment for a little while longer until he pulls out a ball gag, a whip, and other mysterious toys.

L-W-w-w -what are those for?

t-Oh, trust me it will make things so much more fun.

L-For me or for you?

T-guess we will have to see...

Tin-Man grabs Lion and wraps the bandana around his eyes. He lays the other toys out on the nightstand. He sifts through them until he locates the ball gag. Once he has it in his hands, HE grabs lion by his mane and fastens the ball gag tight. He ties the rope to the head and foot of the bed, attaching Lion's arms and legs to either side. Lion lets out a high pitch screech and the tin-man slaps him to shut him up. 

T-Shut up you filthy lion, like I said if you scream it will only be 100 times more painful.

Tin-man grabs his whip and startles lion on the bed. He reaches over to the nightstand and grabs his oil can, He lubes up his metal cock and pours the rest of his oil can onto the Lion's tight, virgin asshole. The lion moans in disgust and tries to remove his ropes but before he can Tin-man sticks his metal thunder cock into the lion who screams out in pain. 

L-Plsss ssttttpp

T- Haha cat got your tongue? get ready to be stretched out... permanently.

The tin-man keeps thrusting his metal rod into the sea