Promoting On People's Books

... especially mine. 

I've deleted so many damn comments of people just copying and pasting links saying how they should go read it. No, just freaking no. i will delete those as soon as i see them and depending on the mood i'm in, i'll make it so you can't comment anymore.

it makes me that angry!

Dominating Desires.
I posted a few chapters and left them up for like a week and it got a couple hundred reads and i said ehh i'll give it another week and if no one likes it i'll take it down, i was getting to the point where next day i was just going to delete it and never write R Rated again and then BAM 

a thousand reads one day
two thousand
four... five... ten.. and then before i knew it it was at a hundred thousand and then it grew and grew and now it's passed 7.5 million. 

To this day i have NO IDEA how or why it took off like it did but you guys mean so much to me and having people bare with me when wattpas deleted it and i had to fight to get it back... you guys just have no idea how much it mean, really and truly.

P.s. Those new readers who came in after chapter 12.. that's why those are private.. wattpad made it that way as an agreement for me getting my books back.. not my fault. i'm sorry!

Anyway, i get so off topic. 
i didn't promote that one and i never would EVER go on someone else's book and try to get people from there to read mine. that's so messed up so don't freaking do it to me.

It's borderline to post it on my wall because if you REALLY wanted me to think about reading it you would send me a PM and talk to me first. some people have and i'm all for that, if i like your book i will read it. i don't have much time to read but i'll always try. 

and some people message me and just because my books have some reads doesn't mean i think i'm better than anyone else.. people have told me it's happend to some authors and nope, i'm not! lol

but anyway. don't promote on my books or anyone elses for that matter. if you really want someone to read it try talking to them first and then ask them or not just ask and then disappear. be respectful because if you had a book with a large number of reads it would piss you off too. 

so in conclusion.. there is a share your stories section on your genre and it sucks there isn't a share your stories club anymore but that's what we got. 

And advice, don't as someone to read your book with only like one page.. me personally i won't read it if it hasn't been updated in months or only had a few pages because then it just sits in my library and it's like.. blah

And i know that i'm bad with updates sometimes.. sorry... but i'm also not messaging people to read it so that's my excuse right there lol. 

Love all my readers i say it OVER AND OVER but everytime it's just as true.. you mean more to me than you know.