The Master Minds Character: 2-00021903

Name: Ghean Robvisnich (The Boss)

Age: 45 (Years old but secretly is like 1,000)

Gender: Male

Moods: Horny, Angry, Interested, Strict

Description: Very much affiliated with the Slenderman, and to some appearance. He is tall, always wears a suit, has a mouth at least. Has very strong sexual urges towards some of the older women in the house. He has raised Corrine since she was 10 years old, and has sold her as a sex slave on more than one occasion, and has stole/ bought her back every time and gets angry at himself every time he does.

He tends to be very strict on the inhabitants of his manor. He always tries to get into Dr. flug's pants but never succeeds in doing so he just keeps trying with megnaria the crazy bitch she is. He gets very stressed out which explains his moods at times. He used to have a very luxurious estate until heroes broke into it crumbling it to dust and nothing more. He constantly has Flug on her feet creating new machines and weaponry to use to 'defeat' the heroes. He had been in combat with Kristina a major whorish super hero.

Has very pale white skin often times seen as grey when in a angry mood. Often wears deep blues, black, and very little white. Sometimes wears a top hat, and might show his eyes at weird times but never in battle since a thick skin is surrounded them to protect the vital organ. Does have tentacles and uses to project some emotion's. Has had past failed love relationships so just resorts to being a total and complete man whore.

Birth-date: December 9th, (year unknown)

Partner-In-Crime: Megnaraia ( non-lover)

Illnesses: extreme anger, very stressed, can't control emotions, never is seem unless it's night out, has heavy insomnia.

Attributes: Can teleport almost anywhere, can summon some of his workers at will, needs very little rest and forces himself to sleep.

Race: Russian, German

Species: Demon/Fairy (yeah I know shut up its folklore references)