The Master Minds character: 1-0001023

Name: Corrine Flug (Dr.Flug)

Age: 23 (years old)

Gender: Female

Moods: Happy, Shy, Murderous, Scared, and Devilish

Description: Corrine is a orphaned child left at the Hailside Hospital after a car accident that killed both of her parents. She is raised by her boss Ghean since the age of 10. She has been sold into sex slavery more than on one occasion by her boss Ghean, and has been bought/ stolen back every time possible before she was sent away. She has been book taught for Mathematics and science. She is always at a constant work, and never takes a break or rest from all her work that Ghean makes her do, shes always on her feet. There is seriously never a time she isn't busy dealing with Ghean, or the residents of his manor. 

She does tend to have very heavy murderous break downs which causes some dementia, where she blacks out but sometimes she will remember what she had done. She has been a victim of rape when she was 6 years old, and has had a different approach and outlook on residential life's. Corrine has dark brown boy cut hair and likes her hair that way, her eyes are a light brown, she wears glasses due to having mixed eye vision, Rside: far-sighted Lside: near-sighted. She also gets very heavy migrants. You'll never see her without her lab coat on. 

Her boss always try's to get into her pants but fails in every attempt he gets from her. She has been poisoned, knocked out, hung by her wrists, and left for dead inside woods, and places surrounded by heavy water. She did go to college but soon dropped out when the heroes said she would be nothing more than a sex toy or henchman to a horrible villain, and proceeded to accept the words of harm.

Birth-date: October 16th, 1994 

Partner-In-Crime: N/A

Illnesses: Murderous break downs, depression fits, mentally scarred, emotionally broken, intense anxiety, insomnia

Attributes: Very smart, Can solve any problem given to her, She doesn't depend on sleep that much, Can remember some languages very well English isn't her first language.

Race's: Japanese, German

Species: Human