[Creek]

I woke up to something pulling at my shirt. Quickly, I sat up and looked around the room. "Psst," I look down and see Craig's sister, Ruby, grinning like crazy, "it's Christmas!!" She squealed. I smiled and looked over to my sleeping boyfriend, and back to the little girl before me.

"Want me to go down with you?" I asked quietly, checking the time on the alarm clock next to me.

6:47am. Ah, it's fine. She nods and takes my hand, and we walked down stairs to the tree.
There were many gifts, mainly for Ruby, and she was very happy. She ran to her stocking and pulled at it, "can I go through this?!" She asked eagerly.

I remembered that her mum said the only thing she can open without the family is her stocking, so so I nod and flash her a smile. She squeals, pouring the toys, chocolate and more out of the stocking to the floor. I shake my head and chuckle, and turn to see Mr and Mrs Tucker walking down the stairs.

I smile and wave at them, "Good morning you t-two, and m-merry Christmas!!" I say. "Thank you honey, merry Christmas to you as well." Mrs Tucker smiled.

After a bit, they let Ruby open her gifts. She got dolls, pyjamas, toys and more. The young girl was very happy, Which was good!

They all thanked me for the gifts I gave them, and I walked to the kitchen to make myself coffee. I started the machine when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I gasp, about to scream for help, but they nuzzled their head into my neck and pulled me against their much taller form.

Instead of yelling, I blushed, because I knew it was my boyfriend, Craig.

I turned my head slightly as his head rested in my shoulder. I nuzzled my nose into his soft raven hair with a giggle, and he put his head up to smile at me.

I look forward to stop the machine and get my coffee. "Good morning!" I said before taking sip. The taller male placed his chin on my head, "Good morning, baby." He mumbled back.

I smiled, setting my cup down and turning to face him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled myself into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, rocking us back and forth slightly as we stood in the kitchen.

"Now babe, come and open your gift." He said, pulling away with a smile. "A gift?" I asked confused. "Why?"

He laughed to himself and shook his head, "baby, it's Christmas. I know you deserve more then a gift, but I love you. So I'm gonna show it." The raven haired boy smiled. I blushed and nodded, walking with him to the living room again.

-
thAT WAS QUICK BUT I HOPE IT'S GOOD?? Ahhh okay this was for realmysterion cause he deserves everything and more okay bye-