Chapter 2-A missing piece

Hey guys, Ivy here! I just wanna say before the chapter that I've never seen you guys react to a story like this before!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Song-"A Missing Piece" by David Choi

____________________________________

"You see, K.O.. It's a lot of things that your being left out of.".

Lil and K.O. were sitting together, while Dendy was watching them.

"I know. It's getting worse. Have I told you the time Enid went with Red Action and left me and Rad?"

Dendy had been listing long enough to understand what they were talking about. Don't listen to her!,she yelled in her mind.

"Well, you can make a list about all the things your friends have left you out of. I always do that when I'm stressed out.", Lil told K.O.

Stupid! Complete stupidity! That idiot doesn't even now how to wright!, Dendy hissed in her mind.

"Come on, K.O., trust me.", Lil told her.

Don't trust her!, Dendy resisted to yelled as she ran to them. "Hey K.O.! Wanna have a walk?", she asked her bff.

"I'm not sure if we can go with you, Dendy. We have stuff to do.", Lil retarded at Dendy.

"I wasn't talking to you, Dendy. You still need to fully recovered from your wound.", Dendy told Lil.

K.O. looked at Lil, then Dendy. "Ok, I'll go with you, Dendy.", K.O. answered, before looking at Lil. "But don't worry Lil, when I'm back I will make that list.", he promised.

"Well, then, let's go. It'll be a real relief.", Dendy told him. As they walked away, Lil said:"Yeah! A real relief! Like sleeping!".

____________________________________

Dendy and K.O. have just made it half way across the plaza after they started walking. The 2 saw Enid and Rad hanging with each other, as the stars came down.

K.O. came to a halt. "Why did you stop walking? The stars are barely out!", Dendy asked her friend.

K.O. stared at her. "I'm just about to catch a few winks.", he answered.

Dendy tilted her head. "A few winks?", she asked. Must be one of the sayings he made with Lil, she thought.

"Well, see ya! I better make that list for Lil before I catch a few winks.", he said before walking off.

Dendy looked at her bff in worry. Was he sick?. They say people people that were sick slept a lot. Oh dear, I hope he isn't sick, she thought.

____________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is shorter, I didn't have many ideas, and I could pull up my source that made the idea of this story on my computer.

Is K.O. sick? What's up with him? Who is Lil truly? Find out on the next chapter!

Until next time, Ivy out!