1

Imagine that you are the love child of Regina Mills and Robin Locksley. (currently 14 years old)

You spent your childhood growing up in the Enchanted Forest; Robin taught you how to use a bow, and now Regina is currently teaching you the basics of the magic than runs through your veins.

...Though, you seem to be having trouble.

"Come on, Y/N. I know you can do this. Just focus; look at the apple, and tell it that you want it to rise." Regina says, looking at you intently.

With a sigh, you try again for just about the fifth time. As suspected, it doesn't move.

"Mom, I can't do this! Maybe magic just isn't meant for me." Your head falls, as well as some tears. You weren't sad, you were just annoyed.

Not wanting to be harsh on you like Cora was to her, Regina got up and made her way over to you.  She squatted down, so the two of you were eye-to-eye.

"Listen to me. I know its hard; it took me almost a year to learn this simple levitation spell. But, I know, as your mother, that you can do it.  You wanna know why it took me so long to learn it?" You nod your head gently. "Because, I didn't believe in myself. I kept doubting every little move."

You sigh, because you've heard the "belief" speech so many times.

"Mom, I've tried millions of times. I believed in myself. but, it did not work!"

"Then it looks like we'll have to try a different tactic."

You tilt your head to the side, wondering what your mother was up to. She was good, but she still had her evil queen ways.

Robin walked over to you, engulfing you in a hug.

"How is my little princess doing this morning?" You chuckle and plant a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "I'm good, papa."

You suddenly avert your attention to the footsteps being heard behind you.

Regina was there, holding her bow. It was pointed directly at you.

"What the hell, mom?" You ask, shocked that she would do such a thing.

Robin moves out of the way, as Regina shoots.

You hold out your hands, preparing to feel the arrow slice through your flesh.

What is she doing?

Shaking, you look up to see that the arrow was floating in mid-air.

"I told you you could do it." Regina smirks, and with a wave of her hand, the arrow goes flying.

"Mom! You could have killed me!" You say, trying to calm your breathing.

"I know, but I didn't. And you finally got it right,"

You stand up and shake the dirt off of your tunic. You didn't show it, but you were quite happy with yourself.

Now you were both like your mother and father.

Blessing and a curse.