Shot 4

Hello my lovelies, How are you all?

Looking at her expression Ashish couldn't control himself and he laughed wholeheartedly. seeing his laughter the nervous Ragini was even more confused. What she failed to notice was that Ashish has already seen through her nervousness and why she hesitated to tell him she was going to his company, because he could understand the embarrassment he would feel when he has to accept the help of a person to whom he had made trouble.

To make her at ease he said,' Ragini no need to be hostile I can drop you at my company because It's on my way.' This made Ragini feel at ease a little bit and she followed Ashish and got in the back seat. Myra was so excited to have a new person around her so she asked Ragini many questions, most of them didn't even make sense but Ragini tried to answer most of her gibberish.

On the way to the company, Ashish inquired about her interview and her whereabouts. He asked her for which department she was getting interviewed because to his knowledge this was not the time for recruiting intern batches. Ragini replied she is getting interviewed for the PR department. Like this, he asked her small questions and all these made her calm herself & give her the confidence to attend the interview.

When they reached in front of the company Ashish dropped off Ragini and gave his best wishes and Myra also gave her a kiss and wishes. Ragini walked into the company with boosted-up courage and a smile on her face.

Ragini reported to the receptionist and the receptionist gave her the direction to the interview room. When she reached the room there were more than 10 candidates. After waiting half an hour it was her turn. When the interview started she was a little nervous but afterward, it went well. They said she will get a call if she passed.

She prayed that she would get this job and she wasn't desperate to get this one but as a single person without a family it is better she get a job as soon as possible.

The next day she got the call from the company informing her that she should report there after 3 days at sharp 8 30. When she heard she was selected she couldn't believe it, because on her first try she got the job. She thanked God for this opportunity and swore to do her best.

3 days later

On her first day, Ragini reported 15min before the given time. The front desk receptionist told her to go to the 15th floor and the receptionist there will direct her to the PR department.

When she reached the elevator it was getting closed but the person inside paused the elevator and getting inside she thanked that person but to her dismay, she didn't get any reply. She thought It is strange to see such an employee and he was frowning looking at the file in his hands. He pressed for the 21st-floor button and seeing him not asking her which floor she wants, Ragini pressed for the 15th floor.

The silence inside was getting on Ragini's nerves so she thought to introduce herself to that person and said,' Hello, I'm Ragini. I'm new here at the PR department.' and again there was only silence😟😟. Again she asked ' which department are you from and whom you are working under.'

No reply. 😤😤

Hey as a new person I don't know anyone here lets become friends, saying this Ragini put forward her right hand for a handshake but to her disappointment, she only got a piercing glare which made her flinch and retreat her hands automatically.

Don't mind him Ragu there will come a time when he wants to become friends we will make him beg for our friendship, wait and watch Mr attitude 😒😒.

Finally, it reached her floor Ragini get off with a sad face without sparing any glance at Mr. Attitude, and walked away. She went to the reception for the direction and she was escorted to PR by the receptionist. The lady there gave her a rough intro about the department and who is working for whom.

Even though her day started with a horrible meeting with a stranger, getting to know her colleagues made her happy again. She thought after meeting everyone they would be hostile towards her but to her surprise, all came to get to know her. Thanking God for making her day a good one she went home after completing her tasks.

It was a habit to talk to her parents and brother's photo about whatever happened daily, So reaching home Ragini told how her first day went to her family after freshening up. Then remembered about Ashish and Myra, she thought it would have been better if she could inform him about her getting the position in PR but she was a little hesitant to ask him for his contact because whenever she see or talk to him made her remember her brother. Maybe he already got to know about her being selected, after all, it is also his company.

Sometimes the bond between sisters n brothers is way better than all other relationships. She also had such a bond with her brother and she misses it a lot, now she doesn't have anyone with whom she could share her happiness, worries, and excitement because she is a person who belongs to the category of neither an introvert nor an extrovert.

That is why she initiated the conversation with that stranger even though she didn't like to make friends most of the time. even the thought of him makes her want to smash his head with a hammer. Giving a huff Ragini thought what an arrogant man he could have at least gave a smile, she was sad about it because it was her first time taking the initiative to make a friend.

After eating dinner she sorted the files she got to complete and then prepared for the next day and slept, without knowing what is stored for her the coming days.

Author's Note: If u all have noticed I have changed many things in this story and even I don't know how this story is gonna end. I want to write something different than what I first wanted and finish this story soon but what to do most of the time I get busy with classes but when I get free time I'm too lazy.

See u all next week. Take care n stay safe

your's Rumoz