Shot 2

Hello my dear lovely readers ..
Have aHappy reading..

Ragini was heading towards the office but in the middle of her drive, her two-wheeler suddenly got stopped. She tried her maximum to start it but there wasn't any result and became sad that she failed in her attempt to start it.

While looking around her scooty she murmured " iskobhi abhi rukna tha kya , ab mein office kaise jaaoon , ab nahi chali tho saroor late ho jaaoongi , arey bappa mujhe help kardona , pls pls plsssss.... 😊😊😜😊😊. Arey mujhe job mila toh apka hi fayda hai ,mujhe jald hi vahaan pahoochna hai madad karona :( plssssss...

"This scooty have to stop now itself, now how I will reach the office, if I didn't reach there on time I will be late, oh god pls help me, pls pls pls. if I got this job the benefit is all yours pls god help me".

After waiting for 5 minutes, Ragini lost her patience and she kicked a small stone nearby with frustration. And at the same time, a car was passing through the road and the stone hit on the car's window accidentally.

Hearing the sound of breaking glass got Ragini from her musings and reality get crashed onto her mind. She was like what the hell! it had to happen now itself!

Cursing her fate a 100 times in her head she whispered to herself,"Kya bappa madad karne ko kaha tha trouble dene ko nahi , aap sab kuch kyun ulte sun rahi ho , madad ke badla trouble dekar kahaan phasadi mujhe ... gayi ragini tu toh gayi , ab tujhe koi nhi bacha sakthi 😣

Ragini who was murmuring herself how to face this problem without any trouble failed to notice that the person inside the car came out with rage.

With blazing anger he spoke, "what the hell, don't you have eyes, do you know what you have done" ........ etc, he was yelling nonstop but Ragini was standing there lost in her thoughts about how to solve this problem not knowing what's happening in front of her.

The man realized that she was not listening to any of his words and his anger turned to a new level but lost it when he saw her murmuring to herself due to nervousness and was mesmerized to see her various expressions that were flowing throughout her face.

Even after not noticing his gaze he finally shook his hand in front of her to gain her attention and that went successfully.

Suddenly seeing a hand in front of her Ragini came out of her trance and jerked back.

When she finally noticed the person standing in front of her, she was shocked. It was like she was now imagining things and thought she had gone mad.

She felt like God had answered her prayers. She never thought she will see him again. When she saw him all rational thoughts went out of her mind and she went on with her instincts and hugged the hell out of him by shouting "bhaiyyuuu".

Every moment she shared with him flowed through her mind on that brief moment. The feel of safety and protection engulfed her.

But the thing is that there is no movement from the other person and she noticed how he got stiff when she hugged him. She got confused that why her brother was not returning the hug or talking to her.

When she lifted her face to look at him she saw no emotion, only a blank stare towards her but she noticed the slight anger in his eyes but for what she doesn't know.

With sadness filled voice and beating his chest with her fists, she asked " where were you all this time bhai ? Why didn't you come to me? Here I thought I was alone in this world but why bhai why didn't you came to take me with you? "

Her heart and mind were filled with emotions that she can't manage and blabbered whatever came to her mind.

She realized that even after hearing all her blabber there was no response from him. She kept beating him but suddenly he caught her wrist stopping her from beating him and he lifted her face to look at him but when she looked at him there was only confusion written all over his face.

She didn't get why he was confused. Like he had read her mind he asked " whose bhaiyya? Who are you? And don't you dare change the topic. First crashing my car's window and now accusing me as I had abandoned you. Who do you think you are? Now hear me lady, tell me why you have crashed my car's window and stop saying rubbish, I don't have time for your drama, or else I will charge complaint against you for violence."

Hearing him she got scared. Why he was behaving like she is some stranger she had no idea. Ragini thought " Am I wrong? Yes, maybe I'm. Ragu you have gone mad. How can you think that persons who have the face of your brother will be your brother who is dead? How can you be so irresponsible Ragu?

Now when it came to her sense that this person isn't her brother a sudden pain crushed her heart. Only she will understand how much she had hoped it was her brother but she thought fate didn't want her to be happy anymore in her life.

Leaving all these thoughts she observed the person in front of her. He looks exactly like her brother the sound, the height, the aura that surrounds him, almost everything was the same except the hairstyle and all these had made her believe he was her brother in the first look itself but what to do she is not that lucky.

She noticed that he was getting impatient without getting any reply from her and when she tried to apologize for her behavior he burst out again on her, " Hey you, don't test my patients if you don't tell me why you did this you will have to face the law . So, chup chap sach bolo aur ham dono ka time waste math karo ".

Now this made Ragini annoyed.

Arey yaar yeh toh mujhe bolne nhi de rahe aur upar se daant bhi rahi hai.

You have to give someone space to talk, then only the other can speak unlike him, huh!

With an annoyed face and twisted lips, Ragini said " Sir I am sorry for crashing your window, it wasn't intentional. My bike got stopped in the middle of nowhere and with frustration, I kicked the stone but accidentally your car was passing and it got crashed. I'm so sorry."

Even though she was annoyed she didn't have time to argue as he had said, she was getting late so she apologized politely that she could manage. She didn't want any more trouble than this.

But what to do! the person didn't want to stop it right there even though he had said he didn't want to waste his time, arrogant man!

Author's note: So let me know how did this chapter go. If you enjoyed it vote, share, and comment.

See you all in the next chapter

Lovingly  yours
Rumoz/ Rukku