Shot 1

Hlo my beautiful readers , how are you all ?
Have a happy reading.

Ragini's pov:

I never imagined my life will be turned out to be like this . I have become Ragini Sanskar Maheshwari from Ragini shiwasthav . Never in my life  i thought i will get married to my boss.

I don't know what where this will lead me in my life but i can't go back to my past and change everything.I don't know that  I should be happy or sad at this moment.  Even today i remember how my life changed in the past  few months in front of my own eyes.

Flashback:

A bright morning, a girl was getting ready in front of the mirror giving  last touch ups to  her makeup which  is simple with khol and lipstick and she turns to be our lovely ragini.she wore a red salwar kameez and fixed her duppatta on her shoulder. Then she went to the kitchen to have her breakfast which was made by her.

      °°°°°°°°°○□○°°°°°°°°°

Ragini shiwasthav was the youngest and applepie   of her family . She was sometimes a little naughty but also a quite person having her own dreams but always accept her parents decisions over any matter . She loves her brother a lot. 23 years old.  Belongs to a middle class family and she likes to live a simple life. But lost all her family in a car accident 3 years ago.

Saurav shiwasthav was eldest child of shiwasthav family , a handsome young man and  a responsible son who works under ILM pvt lmtd  . 26 years old who pamper his sister as his own child and a cool brother and a best friend who ragini can share everything.

Raj shiwasthav and sumithra shiwasthav was dad and mom of Ragini and Saurav. They were the parents every child wishes to have. They are supportive parents who always stand with their children in thick and thin. Loves both children equally but died in an accident  3 year back along with Saurav leaving Ragini alone in this world , who became a shell after her families death.

       °°°°°°°°°°°○□○°°°°°°°°°

After having her breakfast ragini went towards the home temple and prayed  for her safety  and success in her interview which she is going to attend. After praying she turned to the photos hanged on the wall which was of her parents and her brother.

With  a sad smile  she said  maa baba today is my  interview in Maheshwaries and Co ltd , bless me for attending it well . If i am worth of it i will get the job with your blessings.

  It's been 3 years  you've all left me and i miss you all everday and i wish you all are happy there , i know but take care of yourself . I know i am blabbering rubbish  again but i can't help it i feel that much loneliness that i speak to your photos like you all are standing in front of me .

Reaching her brothers photo she said , "And bhai i won't talk to you because you promised me you will be there for me to help when i will attend any interview , so aapse mein aaj baat nhi karoongi aur dekna mein kaise iss interview aapke bina jeethegi".

A tear slipped from her eyes remembering her moments with her family . Then she wiped her tears  took her handbag ,scooty keys and head out of the house and locked it . She took out her scooty   and started it towards her destination without the awarness of what fate had stored for her on her way .

Will she find her happiness again or it will destroy her completely ?

Authour's note: How was it? I tried to add some more and removed some .pls let me know wht u all think about it. I will try to update new chapters more .
Till then stay happy

Yours Rumoz