shot 3

Hello my lovely  readers,

I'm back after a long time and i hope i can finish this soon. Sorry for my  negligence , i will try my best.
Things happen in life and I'm not too happy and pleased about it.

Do you think I'm a fool to believe your nonsense? The stranger spoke with his arrogant attitude.

Stop your drama and keep my words in mind if something goes wrong I, Ashish Maheswari will make your life hell.

All the taunts that she wanted to throw in his face suddenly came to a halt in Ragini's mind. Ashish Maheswari!

Oh my god! Ragini what the hell have you done, you haven't even attended the interview but made a grave mistake in front of Mr.Maheswari itself, great! well done Ragu 👏. It's better to head back home rather than going to the interview and getting humiliated in front of all.

All these felt like a nightmare that won't get rid of so easily to Ragini. Anyway, it was her mistake to get carried on with her musings that now landed her in such a situation that she doesn't know how to get out of it.

But what she didn't understand was when he said 'if something goes wrong', what he meant she has no idea because already the car's window is crashed then what is going to go wrong next? She pushed those thoughts and made her decision to ask forgiveness for her behavior and mistake from him. It was the best solution and she truly was sorry for crossing his personal space like that.

She thought if a man had come and hugged her out of blue she will give a tight slap, so it's good to ask forgiveness before it gets out of hand.

'Sir, please listen I haven't intentionally crashed your car window and I'm not doing any drama. Also, I apologize for taking you off-guard and hugging you.

When I saw you standing before me all that came to my mind was my dead brother, you and he have the same face and I thought him being alive. I got carried away by my emotions so once again I apologize sincerely'.

The way she apologized sincerely with a sad and sullen face Ashish also felt bad and the brotherly affection that was dormant deep down his heart suddenly surfaced because he also always wanted a little sister to pamper but he only had a brother so he put all his affection towards his brother.

Even though he was angry at her for her stupidity and wasting his time her innocence made him trust her. To his surprise, he believed her because it is too hard for him to have trust or belief in a stranger so quickly.

So when whatever she said went clear in his mind he thought maybe one day he can become that brother she had lost. He was so sure of this because he had this gut feeling and that always become true.

Before he could say something someone flashed before him and felt a tug on his jeans and called out 'PAPA'. When he looked down he saw his little girl, the apple of his eye his daughter Myra. She hugged his leg and tugged on his jeans again.

He picked her up and kissed her cheeks  which she returned and asked in her bubbly voice ' papa who is this beautiful lady? '. With the same excitement as his daughter, he replied to her ' no baby I don't know who is this beautiful because she didn't tell me who she is'. Also, he was eager to know the one standing in front of him and Myra made it easier for him.

Ragini was surprised to see the little girl and her being his daughter and the way he was with her. She 'aww'ed inside her head when the cutie asked who she is and heat rushed to her cheeks being embarrassed and face palmed herself for her another mistake.

Clearing her throat she introduced herself, I'm Ragini, Ragini Shiwastav.

Hearing her Myra giggled and clapped her hands  and said ' And I'm Myra Ashish Maheswari and nice to meet you.'

Ragini was once again amazed to hear Myra speaking with such enthusiasm. It's always feel good to have such hyperactive kids around you, it will always keep us without worries seeing their cuteness.

Seeing the amazement in Ragini's eyes Ashish told her ' She is always eager to meet new people so she won't stay steady anytime.'

To this Ragini replied, ' it's good because all kids her age wouldn't want to meet people. After all, they are afraid to meet strangers'.

Ashish cleared his throat and asked,' by the way Ragini why did you break my window😤 ? Ashish didn't understand why such a person like her want to break his car window in the middle of nowhere and the fact that he hasn't even met her before.

Ragini was embarrassed to answer but she had to explain this otherwise it will lead to unnecessary misunderstandings so she explained what had happened before. She once again apologized ' sir, I never intended to break your window it was my bad luck that your car passed this way😑.'

Hearing Ragini Ashish said,' it's okay and there was a fault on my side too I shouldn't have lost my cool but thinking about Myra's safety I scolded you so I also ask for my forgiveness from you.

Now that you are standing here without anyone to help, let me drop you at your destination. Give me the address, if it's on my way I will drop you there or will arrange a cab for you so don't worry about your interview.

Listening to him Ragini was in a dilemma whether to tell him she is going to attend an interview in his company or not. she didn't know what he will think and not only that she was embarrassed to let him drop her.

Before Ragini could reject him Myra dragged her to the car. when she reached the car she realized that the window hasn't completely broken otherwise they wouldn't be able to travel further without changing to another car or taking a cab.

With some hesitation, Ragini told him where she is gonna attend the interview🥺.

Author's  Note : Let me know what u all think about this . i would like to know all ur opinion whether I should continue like this.

yours Rumoz

STAY SAFE n TAKE CARE