Chapter 2

** pic above is Luke**

I walked into the house and instantly *slap* i feel a sharp pain in my left cheek and i fell to the floor holding my cheek. I knew it was gonna bruise.

"Stupid bitch didnt i tell you to pic me up some goddamn beer from Johnnys!" He yelled grabbing a fistful of my hair and picking me up. It took all i had not to yell out in pain.

"N-no you didnt." I said in a strained voice trying to hold back my tears

"THEN GO GET IT NOW!!" He yelled throwing me against the wall.

"Yes sir" i muttered quietly standing up and limping out the door.

I walked down the street to my dads friend johnnys house. I walked up and knocked on the door. The door opened and i could smell the weed inside, Johnny scowled at me.

"What the hell do you want you stupid whore?" He said his eyes wondering up and down my body.

"I came to get my dad some beer." I replied  pulling my sleeves over my thumbs trying to cover my body from his wandering eyes.

"Yea alright come on in and ill get it" he said with a smirk and grabbed my hand pulling me inside and shutting the door behimd us.

"Thanks"

*dirty abuse scene skip if you want*

"Mm your welcome" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him his eyes full of lust.

"N-no please stop i just wanna get my dads beer"

"And you will after some fun" he smirked and pushed me against the wall and pulling my leggins down and undoing his pants and forcing himself inside me. I gasped and held back my tears as he did what he pleased when he finished he lat me drop to the floor and went and got the beer as i put my leggings back on.

*end of scene*

He handed me the cold beer and told me to get the hell out I nodded and happily  left his house. When i got back home i put dads beer in the fridge then went to my room. I wasent going to tell ny dad what happened he wouldnt care anyway. I stripped off my clothes and just threw thwm away, i didnt want anything that would remind me of what just happened, then i turned on  the water and got in the shower. After a few minutes of just standing int the water i sat down pulling my knees to my chest and just cried. I couldnt beleive that had just happened.

When i finished in the shower i got out and put on a tank top and sweatpants and crawled into bed it was about midnight and i knew i had to get to sleep.

---

That night i dreamt of Luke i dont know why but it made me happy to know he was in my dreams.

---

The next morning i woke up to a loud banging on my bedroom door. My eyes flew open and i looked at my clock '7:36 am' "shit" i mumbled to myself. I jumped out of bed and just threw on a sweatshirt  and black converse and some makeup after quickle brushing my hair and teeth. I ran downstairs ignoring the pain that shot  through my body and between my thighs. I knew i didnt have time to make my dad breakfast and i knew id probably get beat for it when i got home but honestly i didnt care i wanted to get to school to see Luke. I snuck passed my dad passed out on the couch a beer in his hand and a porno magazine on his chest. I sighed grabbed my bag and left the house heading to school.

---

When i got to school i went to my locker, its a bottom locker so i lost my balance and fell over when some bitch bumped into me. I felt a familiar tingle run down my spine as big strong  arms wrapped around my body helping me up, i shuddered and pulled away, when i turned to see Luke he had a hurt expression on his face and i could tell me pulling away really hurt his feelings, but i knew after what happened yesterday i didnt, no, i couldnt handle being touched by a guy right now.

"Hey" he said with a smile wiping the sadness from his face

"Hey" i said rturning his smile the best i could

"You okay?" He asked sounding  concerned.

"Yea im alright just lost my balance a bit when someone bumped into me" i said truthfully cuz thats what happened i didnt mention i was also a bit sore from getting beat up and raped but hey he didnt need to know that.

"Yes he does." A voice in my head said but i shook it off ignoring it

"Need some help" Luke asked as he bent down grabbing my biology stuff from my locker and standing back up.

"Oh uh thanks" i said taking them when he held them out. Then i shut my locker and we when to class. There was a sub in biology today because i guess Mr. Gullen git attacked by some large animal and he didnt make it, I felt Luke tense up beside me at the news, the sub said she honestly didnt get biology so she was giving us a free hour to do whatever the hell we wanted. Most of the class was estatic. The nerds were pissed because well they are nerds and love to learn. Me i was just happy i had a whole hour that i could just hang out and talk to Luke.

We talked all hour about  our various  like and dislikes. The conversation was going pretty well until he brought up my parents i told him my mother passed away six years ago when  i was ten and that i just lived with my dad now.

"How is that? Do you like living with him?" He asked his voice sounded genuine like he really wanted to know.

"Yes i like living with him." I said with a smile that im sure looked more like a grimace. Luke looked at me and frowned like he could tell i was lying.

"I want you to know that you can tell me anything and if you ever need  anything im here. Okay?" He grabbed a peice of paper and wrote down his name and a phone number "call me anytime." He folded the paper and put it in my hand.

"O-okay" i blushed  a bit as he leaned over caressing my face but it caused me to wince and pull away. He frowned and looked at me closely as he lightly rubbed the cover-up off my cheek.

"Oh my god Alexis" his eyes widen as he sees the black and blue mark on my cheek. "Who did  this?"

"Nobody i tripped and ran into my bed" i look down as the bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom including the  sub.

"Alexis please dont lie to me." He glances at my arm as if remembering my reaction when he caught me this morning and grabbed me yesterday. His eyes seemed to darken and he made that weird growling noise again.

---

Luke POV

I could feel my wolf taking over as realised the reason she is always wincing or pulling away from me whenever i touch her.

"Someone is hitting our mate" Midnight my wolf said growling

"No dip shithead." I growled back to him. "But who?"

"Alexis please tell me who hurt you" i plead

"Nobody i fell i told you that." She answers her voice shaking like she is afraid.she digs into her purse and pulls out a mirror and cover-up and covers the bruise. I sigh knowing she dosent trust me enough yet to tell me what really happened.

"Come on we gotta get to class before we are late." I say softly and she stands up and we walk to class in silence.

---

She dosent talk to me the rest of the day but luckily she dosent full avoid me and that makes up for the no talking alittle bit.

"What if she never tells us?" Midnight asks me as we watch our mate walk down the street towards her house she has a small limp and that pisses me off.

"Then we will just have to find out ourself." I answer hhim truthfully "but not yet i wanna see if she will trust us enough to tell us herself." He growls at my answer and i feel him cut off our connection and shrink back to the back of my mind and lay down. I sigh and head home.