Chapter 22 -Felicitations!

Start from the beginning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo furrows her brows but is somewhat relieved at having only gained two new skills to use in her God Form. Izo swiftly turns her attention to the new functions and reads the four new tabs: Mortal Market, God Market, Mail, and Administrative Functions. Izo clicks on the Mortal Market Function first when an array of items appeared before her. Herbs, equip-able items, potions, pets, etc., anything really. To purchase said items, real market cash could be exchanged for them.

Izo almost lets out a string of curses at the sight. If she had known, she wouldn't have made the deal with the guild and the government. Oh well, at least, now she had a constant supply of items needed to sell. And once she sold enough potions she would purchase some much-needed equipment for herself.

Izo clicks on the God's Market and doesn't even get past the first item when she sees the price for the glimmering bottle. [50 GC's (God Coin's)] How does one even go about earning God Coins? Not seeing a help sign, Izo decides it's best to ignore this tab for the moment and move on.

Izo goes on to the next tab the Mail tab shows that she has a message inbox. Izo clicks on the message to open it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor God's Beginner Bag

1 Summoning Guardian Egg – the possibility to hatch a guardian from A-class rank to SS+ rank. (Can only be used to guard temples or in the Envoy courts and M.G. courts.)

1 Subordinate Summoning Card – the possibility to summon a subordinate of S, SS+, or SSS+ rank. (Powers can only be used to guard temples or in the Envoy courts and the M.G. courts. This subordinate can accompany the M.G. in the mortal realm at a restricted, B-class rank.)

1 Summoning Temple Card with beginner accessories – location may be subjective.

100 God Coins

100 Bottles of Ambrosia [Food of the Gods] (M.G.'s even in mortal form must consume 1 bottle per month to maintain their powers.)

1 God Coin Lottery Ticket – chance to earn a random amount of God coins up to 1 million.

1 Plea Card – instantly sums thy god to thy aide. [Can only be used outside of Mortal Worlds.]

To receive the Beginner Bag, please say out loud, "Open." And to use say out loud, "Use."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo almost says, receive, but chooses to check out the administration tab first. When she tries to click the administration tab a new message pops up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administration functions cannot be accessed yet.

Zero temples or worlds to administer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo sighs and loudly says, "Open." A batch of items suddenly appear before her and loudly clatter onto the ground. Izo sighs and sits down to gather the dropped items. Carefully cataloging the items, Izo puts everything away into her personal inventory except for the Lottery card and the summoning cards.

Izo almost has the urge to cry as she remembers her blasted terrible luck. With trembling hands Izo does something she had never done before, she prays to the pink jelly, "Pink jelly, if you're listening, please let mama win something good. And if you do, mama, will make you cookies and let you nestle in her chest as long as you want."

Hoping that the pink jelly heard her, Izo uses the temple summoning card first. The shiny blue card with the picture of a house vanishes from her hand and turns into dust. The ground shakes as the forest around Izo disappears and in its place, a large cottage like dungeon appears. Izo is suddenly transported inside to the 10th floor in front of a large shinning gem like core.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, your new temple is the Dungeon of Paradox, a C-class rank dungeon located just outside of Emerald City. [As the God of Lunacy even your temple location doesn't make sense. As the mortal reflection of thy God, Pope Psykosis, please strive to gain more followers and spread the faith of your god, Cthulhu.]

Administration functions can now be accessed to access please click on the tab.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo has the urge to throw up as she feels a violent pain in her stomach. She had the feeling she would have an ulcer before this was over. With trembling fingers, Izo clicks to open the Administrative functions for her temple/dungeon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Temple currently only has ten floors. The 10th floor holds the holy temple stone/dungeon core, if stolen or destroyed, severe penalties shall be applied to both forms. The 10th-floor guardian is currently missing, please summon immediately for protection!

Traps: currently consist of bobby traps and weight triggered traps across the first five floors.

List of creatures held within:

1 Battle Golem

1 Troll King

10 Trolls

5 Orc's

30 Ogre's

10 Hobgoblins

2 Goblin Shaman's

50 Goblins

100 various lesser creatures: slimes, bats, flesh-eating worms, poisonous insects, etc.

To purchase more Dungeon Creatures or floors, please go to the new Dungeon Market sub-tab.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo nervously clicks on the Dungeon Market sub-tab and shivers with dread as she reads the price for a single werewolf, 5 GC's. Swiftly scrolling down for the prices for insects or traps, Izo has the urge to choke. 1 GC for 100 insects or 1 GC's for a single fire spell trap. Taking a deep breath, Izo stops and closes the sub-tabs for now as she wills herself to gain the courage to continue. That was if she ever managed to gain the courage to do so.