VI

"Death is no more than passing from one room into another." 

— Helen Keller

"Shane, this is insane!" Ryan laughed, shoving his friend lightly on the shoulder and totally ignoring the spark he felt whenever they touched that completely was not noticeable at all or thrilling, and Ryan you teenager will you calm down already! "Did you keep the conversation transcript? There's no chance Brent will believe us without that!"

"Of course I have the transcript, what do you take me for? An idiot" Shane did his due diligence in shoving his friend back, maybe a little harder than necessary but the resulting yelp was thanks enough in his books. Not to mention the way his hand tightened ever so slightly on his shoulder in attempt to stay upright, warm and secure and there.

"I wouldn't be the first" Ryan shot back, and of course, Olive rolled her eyes for the thousandth time that night

"Ouch Ry, Im wounded" he placed a hand lightly over his heart in mock offencive, even going as far as to flinch at the touch and share with his friend an accusing pointed glare that had Ryan in a fit of giggles, "You see this wound Bergara! You did this to me!" always the dramatist

"Just give me the script you dork" Ryan snorted, reaching across the taller man's body to snatch the file straight from his grasp, feigning recognition when Shane responded with a loud gasp and a mutter something about plain old common courtesy, have some respect!

TRANSCRIPT OF GHOST BOX RECORDINGS (MARCH 24)

Courtesy of Buzzfeed Unsolved

Season 3, Episode 15

568 Waverly Court, New York City

March 24th, 10:49pm

SHANE: testing testing, one two three... is this thing on?

RYAN: what the hell are you doing? It's not a toy okay, it's a sophisticated piece of scientific equipment!

SHANE: yeah yeah, something about manipulating radio waves I know I know - this isn't my first rodeo pal

EVP: you two bicker like an old married couple.

(silence)

RYAN: Shane...

SHANE: uh, yeah

RYAN: don't you dare tell me that was a fucking bird.

(wheeze)

EVP: why are you writing?

RYAN: Oh, this? It's uh.. It's a transcript for our editors, the cameras are rolling but they sometimes prefer it on paper? They do an editing thing with it, like writing on a screen it's kind of...um....

RYAN: Is that okay with you? I can stop right now if it's not?

SHANE: why are you so considerate of the ghosts feelings but never mine? Why can't you be this nice to me during the hotdog saga?

RYAN: because you're a giant child in a grown man's body? And also the hotdog bit is insanely dumb and I refuse to encourage it.

SHANE: You take that back right now!

EVP: Hot...dog?

RYAN: Dont ask

SHANE: At least someone appreciates my craft...