Getting Allia

What am I going to do? How did he know where I am? How did he know who she was?

"Lena, what happened when he got here? Did he do or say anything? Did he hear anyone talking about me or her?" I asked looking around for anything he may have left that would tell us where he is going. 

"No nothing, he came saying he heard word about someone new joining the guard that had kids and he said he was a doctor and wanted to know if they needed a check up or anything like that. The others were still sleeping last I knew so I brought Allia down so he could check on her. He asked who's she was and I said, My mates and I's, we both love her very much..." she said stopping mid sentence and thinking. "Oh, no. Bella I'm so sorry it's all my fault. I told him she looks more like her mother Bella than she does me though, which is weird because when she was born Bella was with another family somewhere in the U.S.. How could I have been so stupid? I didn't even know him and I practically gave him our baby saying, Here Bella is her mother, I know you want Bella to be with you and not me so just threaten her life and she should come running," Lena said breaking down and sobbing. I pulled her close to me and held her. Her bloody tears being absorbed in my suits protective shield. 

"Lena, it's okay, you didn't know. I probably would've done the same thing if I didn't know who he was. I'm not mad at you. We will get Allia back, it isn't your fault. Now lets go back to the castle and figure out where he is going and how we will trick him. 

At the castle:

"Never knew me as a vampire so he doesn't know what my powers are or anything like that. I think we should be able to get to him by doing it this way," I said looking at everyone in the formation we came up with. I wasn't sure if this was going to work but I was sure that as long as we stayed in the formation and followed the plan we would get Allia back at least I couldn't see if we were going to be able to kill him or not. I just hope it all goes well tomorrow.

Time jump, next day:

After what should've been a long nights sleep but turned out to be a bunch of tosses and turns then four guests in Lena and I's bed followed by a very long shower. We are getting ready to leave. Everyone is in their fighting outfits. The kids begged me all day yesterday and this morning to be able to come. After I finally decided they could go I put them all in their fighting outfits, the colors on them all varied because they would change with their mood but as we got ready to go each of them settled into a color that went with about everything. Each of them had pitch black cloaks that had no color on them what so ever. They stood right behind Lena and I who where holding hands. I could only see the outlines of the guards as I started to put the invisibility shield over everyone except myself and let go of Lena's hand. I would run a few feet ahead of them and get there before them so I could have a chance to get Allia back before they came and held Joseph while I talked to him and killed him. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to kill him before he got away but I was sure going to try. I knew he would buy my story because I will use my persuasion power that I am supposed to collect on the way over to see him. 

As we were leaving I heard Jackson say hold on in my head and I stopped to wait for him. I looked through his eyes to see what hew was doing. 

He grabbed his sisters favorite blanket and bottle and a few diapers and put them in the diaper bag then made the diaper bag float with him. 

"Thank you. Kids can you open up the mind link to involve everyone in the guard. You may talk in your head only we don't want Joseph to get a chance to hear so when we get closer you'll have to shut it off but for now it can be open. Now lets go," Everyone heard the last part because the mind link was open by then. 

After about five minutes of all of us running and everyone going through what to do when we get there the mind link was turned off and I covered them in a mind protector shield so he couldn't hear their thoughts. Everyone was ready to fight when we ran up to him. I stopped slowly so no one would run into one another because of the human traits they have had lately from sleeping and things like that stopping has gotten a little harder to control because of how fast everyone has become from the food and things. 

"Joseph," i said walking a little closer so he could give me Allia. 

"Hello, Bella. I see you came," he said looking behind me. "Alone, have you completed what was asked of you? I do not sense anyone following you, but you can never be to sure. Lets walk shall we?" he said walking back in the direction of where I had just come. I started to panic he could still run into him, they may be invisible but they were still solid as a rock just as if they were visible. Joseph turned and looked at me. "Something wrong?" he said continuing to walk forward.

"My daughter, I want to hold her. Make sure she is okay. I've missed her," I said trying to stall him. "Please, I have come up with an idea, come sit and lets talk about it," I told him gesturing to the ground next to me. He started walking over carrying Allia in his arms while she slept. He sat down right next to me pulling me with him as he did.

I grabbed Allia and sat there looking at her. 

"What is your idea?" He said still holding Allia's hand and sitting to close for it to be safe for the guard to grab him, they may be fast but he is still faster and slightly stronger. If they were to grab him he could kill Allia with in .001 seconds and coming here would've been for nothing. 

"Well I do not believe I can have anymore children and sense Allia is only a baby she won't remember Lena," I stand up and cradle Allia so there isn't a way he could get to her if she tried and started walking over to where he was going to before, towards the guard. "We could move into the castle and rule and bring Allia up as ours, she would never think otherwise of us or you," I say as I get up to the guard and stand right in front of Lena facing her with my back towards Joseph. I mouth the words "I love you and she is okay" then turn around and look back at Joseph. He is no longer sitting and has moved closer. He stops for a minute and thinks about what I have said. When he gets deep enough into thought and doesn't realize what is going on around him the guard starts to move towards him going around both sides of Allia and me. Once they get behind him I nod my head and they grab him.