2: The Baby

Its been five days since Joseph tried to kill me. The family has taken a liking to Seren and I being a couple. James is a little depressed but him and Lilith found his true mate. He still hasnt been born yet but when he does he will be born with his vampire powers, he will kill his human family by the time of 3 so we will take him in at the age of two. We will find another baby born around the same time and replace him for the other baby so they wont have to go through the loss. It will be early enough that they wont notice and since they have no idea no one will ever know. As for the other parents the ones losing the baby they will be in a car accident an hour after they lose the baby and they habe no relatives so we dont have to worry about that.

"Bella? Earth to Bella" Seren kept saying.
"Sorry got lost in thought" i said turning to look at her.
"Its ok, so what are we doing today?" she asked me resting her hands in mine.
"I dont know. We could just relax and spend time together. We have school tomor..."
"No we dont. Its going to be sunny." Lilith yelled up the stairs. Im still human but since I moved in with the Fullmores I've gone on all "family trips".
"Ok so we can go out tomorrow and stay in today or stay in tomorrow and go out today. I dont know. Whats the rest of the fam...?" I rambled on until Seren stopped me in the middle of my sentence by kissing me.
"Were going hunting, well be back on Tuesday right befire school. Dont have to much fun while were gone." Emmet called up the stairs..
"Well try." Seren and I called at the same time.
"Dont reck my house." Ilya called after us.
"We wont mom." we called at the same time again.
After they left Seren carried me down stairs and got me a bowl of cereal.
Once i was finished eating we went back to her room and layed on her bed while we watched Romeo and Juliet. Its was 7:30 by time we got out of bed and we had already watched the movie twice. I was starting to get hungry again but wasnt in the mood to get out of bed. Instead I rolled ober on top of Seren and looked her in the eye. She knew what I wanted and she gave it to me...
Its 9 now and Im ready to eat. Seren and I didnt make a big mess but we will need a new bed. We went down stairs and Seren grabbed out cold pizza from dinner last night and i ate that. To hungry to heat it up I ate it cold. It wasnt to bad but it wouldnt be my first choice. After I was done eating we went into the living room and turned on the tv. I fell asleep on her lap.
The rest of the Fullmores are supposed to be back tomorrow and Seren went out for a few to hunt around here herself. I know she close enough to hear me incase I need her or anything. Knowing this I tell her good morning and that Ill see her when she gets back. In return I hear her throw a tree. She does it so I know she heard me. I make myself some eggs and have another peice of cold pizza while I wait for my eggs. When their done I go to the living room and turn on Netflix. I look for a movie to watch and pick Hotel Transylvania 2. I get to the part where the party is just starting when Seren comes and takes my dirty dish to the kitchen. I pause the movie and follow her into the kitchen. Shes at the sink washing the dish so go stand next to her and snake my arm around her waist. I feel the need to go to the bathroom so I leave her to what shes doing and walk to the one across the hall. Right before I go I see one of my old pregnency tests that i kept just incase. Since ill never need it I use it just because I can. I wait for the single line saying I'm not but it never shows instead two little pink lines start to become visible. The baby cant be Joseph's i would be showing by now if it was.
"Serenity!!! Come here quick!! Please hurry!" I yell as loud as I can. Standing up I give her the test and look at my stomach in the mirror. There is a barley noticable bump in my lower stomach.
"Is it true? Are you really?? But how?" Seren said looking at me then the test then my stomach. Smiling I put my hand on my stomach, Seren smiled to and put her hand over mine.