The Other Baby

"Bella this is.... my daughter." she looks at me with pleading eyes, I notice she is trying to stop them from changing color. She doesn't want to force me to do anything but with the amount of emotion she is putting to her eyes she is having trouble holding back. 

"How old is she?" I ask curiously.

"About three weeks. Why?" she asks looking at the little girl laying on her shoulder fast asleep. 

"That is around the same time I had my children. Do you know the father?" I ask wondering if our mate bond was strong enough to make her concept the same time I did. 

"No, I've never done anything with anyone before, thats why I was so surprised when I found out I was pregnant. She some how is fully human even though I was already a vampire when she was born," she said squeezing her a little. 

"I think I know what happened. When I found out I was pregnant it is around the same time you did. I think that because we are mates the bond put one of the babies in you because I couldn't hold all of them. I don't know why she is fully human, though that I can't explain. What did you name her?" I ask reaching out to take her from Lena and hold her. She looks so calm and peaceful.  

"I haven't yet. I wanted to know the what and how before I decided, but I like the names Julliana and Allia-May. I don't think we should decide yet though. There are more important tings to do, like introduce the kids to their new sister," she said smiling and standing up walking to the door. When she opened it all of the kids came spilling through the door and landing in a pile. Each of them jumped up and ran over to where I was sitting. They leaned over each other to try and look at her then they all started talking at once. They were to loud though and woke her up. When she started crying they all stopped and looked at her. 

"Sorry," they all said at once. Looking down at the little baby in my arms I saw her open her eyes. They are the same color as mine when I'm in my natural human form. When she looked at me she smiled, and started to coo. Some time between opening the door and now Lena had gone to the kitchen to get her a bottle. She handed it to me and I put it in the babies mouth. 

******

Author's Note:

I know this one's like really short but I needed some help picking the babies name. Julliana or Allia-May. Ill post in the comments each name. Which ever comment gets the most like I will use that name. I will update as soon as I get her name.