2 ~ Confident Girl

Hey peepzzz... I'm really soo happy that within 2 day this book reached 403 in romance... Seriously tq soo much for this peepzzz...

              §'''''''''''''''''§

              §'''''''''''''''''§

Parth POV

Frankly speaking, Pinni, showed me till now 50 girl photos past few months. I'm not liking anyone. But Pinni said about Riddhima who's her friend's daughter.

<Pinni- Mother younger sister or Father's younger brother's wife>

She told about Riddhima has "Twinkling Stars School" which I really like the concept. She is working soo hard and giving the innocent kid's education it seems. She's a courageous girl who even didn't leave her area MLA's son. I liked her character, very inspiring.

After knowing all these things, I would like to meet her but after knowing Riddhima is blind, I was shocked. At first, I felt pity but immediately felt that she's soo lucky for not seeing this cruel world but facing it bravely with her strongness.

So, I said to Pinni that I wanna meet Riddhima. Pinni gave me her photo. Till now all the girls in those photos are artificial. But, Riddhima is so simple. Her confident smile, her shining eyes, her simple dressing style, everything attracted me.

Riddhima's mother met me who's really a very nice and lovely mother. When I'm talking with her, I understand only one thing that she loves Riddhima to the core.

If I may marry her, can I give this much of love to Riddhima...? Riddhima's mother told me many things about her which made me proud, happy, inspiring and many other positive feelings.

I was struck in the traffic while I'm going to her home. I bang the steering with irritation. Pinni will be surely angry with me. What Riddhima will think of me...? Obviously a careless man.

Finally, I was out of the traffic and reached her home. When I'm near to the doorstep, I got Rev call. So I cut the call and entered the house as the main door is open.

"I'm here..." I said and immediately I found Riddhima's mother standing opposite to the entrance by flashing her sweetest smile to me.

I reciprocated the smile and look at her right side. Riddhima suddenly raised her head and look into my eyes. I was shocked to the core. Can she see me...?

Her eyes are soo beautiful which are twinkling like stars, her long earrings are dancing when her head is moving where few of her hair locks on her forehead are making her look more beautiful. She immediately lowered her head. She wore tiger orange color dress with the simple attire.