1~ Marriage Alliance

Riddhima POV

"Riddhi...! Get up how long you'll sleep. Oh, my God, how she'll manage after marriage...?" Amma is ranting to wake me up from my beauty sleep.

"Ahaa, getting up Amma. Please stop bringing that stupid marriage concept on every topic..." I said in a grumpy tone by pulling myself up from my 'love' that is my bed.

I rubbed my eyes to wake up by keeping my legs on the land and prayed Mother Earth to give me strength and not get angry if I stomp on her.

I got up from bed with a smile playing on lips and started walking towards the washroom. But suddenly a stool struck my feet and I fall down.

"Amma..." I screamed with pain, as I suddenly fall down and my left elbow hit the ground.

"Riddhi...! What is happened Bujji(nick name -  small baby)...?" Amma shouting from the hall and ran to me. I can sense through her voice that again she got tense with my scream.

"Stupid Riddhi, can't you close your mouth when you fall down without giving pain to Amma" I mentally shouted at myself. Amma came and I can hear her gasp.

"Ayyo, how did you fall down Bujji...?" Amma asked with scary tone by raising me up by holding my shoulders. I smiled and...

"Nothing Amma, this stool stuck to my feet..." I said by rubbing my elbows. I can sense that Amma is worried about me and checking my elbows that I got hurt or not.

"While sweeping, I moved this stool hear and forgot to place in its place. I'm soo sorry Bujji. Did you got hurt...?" Amma is saying with worry and soothingly caressing with her angelic palm.

"Abba... Amma please don't say sorry and I'm fine but for now give me the way to the washroom, it's urgent..." I said hurriedly and moved her aside and rushed to the washroom to divert her.

"Riddhi... Be careful Bangaram(gold)..." Amma said sweetly and with her worried tone.

"Don't worry about me and do your work go..." I said loudly from the washroom and started my work. I heard Amma sighing heavily and left the place. I should be careful, every time, I make Amma worry about me.

I'm damn hungry so I completed my morning chore and rushed to eat something. The sambar smell is pulling me like anything. Sambar became the dedicated dish on Saturday from childhood. I just love the sambar made by Amma.

<Sambar - it's a South Indian dish which is a form of liquid mixed with rice to eat>

"Amma...! I'm hungry, fast..." I said loudly with hungry by sitting on the dining table.

"Coming..." Amma said with disappointment tone from the kitchen.

I chuckled at her reaction and desperately waiting to eat sambar rice by looking at the kitchen. Amma immediately arranged the table and now I'm having the delicious sambar rice without observing Amma.

"Riddhi...! Last night at what time you slept...?" Amma asked angrily while I stopped licking my finger.

"Ahaa, I think 11 Amma..." I said slowly, as I know what she gonna rant.

"Do you know, at what time you woke up...?" Amma asked angrily while gulped my saliva hardly.

"Umm, 11 I think..." I whispered by licking my little finger.