Chapter Twenty Six-SECRECY

Staring at Kylo, eyes wide as her lips parted, a smile gradually grew on Dayanna's lips. I love you. His words repeated within her head. Her heart fluttered in her chest. Did she hear him right? She must've, that had to have been why he was so quiet all of a sudden.

Feeling her chest heave as her heart thudded against her chest, she tackled Kylo in the water, holding him tightly within an embrace as he fell back. "Oh, Kylo..." Dayanna lowly squealed. She had never felt this happy before. The sensation in her chest and running through her veins had her smiling more than ever.

Taking in a deep breath, shutting his eyes as he lied there, Kylo held tightly onto Dayanna. He knew the consequences, if Snoke were to find he'd make Kylo return and never see her again. Forbid her from entering the Finalizer. But he wasn't worrying about that, no. Not when it felt so... right.

"I told you..." Dayanna took in a deep breath, "Everyone deserves to love." Lifting herself up, she looked down at Kylo, arms now over his shoulders as her hands were in his hair.

Looking up at her, eyes moving to her lips, she leaned down and pressed them against his own. It was gentle, softer than any of their kisses before. Slow and careful movements, almost as if savoring the moment—after all, that's what either of them were trying to do.

Moving a hand up her back as his other held onto her hair, Kylo sat up, Dayanna now sitting on him. Pressing multiple, small kisses to his lips, Kylo pulled her as close to him as possible, Dayanna moving her kisses down his chin and to his neck as he took in deep breaths, but he was quick to reciprocate the action. Lying her down in the water, hands moving to her hip and the other on the side of her head and in her hair. Kissing against her jaw line, under her ear and over her shoulder, sending chills down her spine.

"I'll admit... I hated when you went on your royal missions." Kylo said against her skin as she took in a deep breath.

"Why's that?"

"I always ended up missing you even if I claimed to have disliked you."

Smiling, Dayanna lifted her head and pulled him into a kiss. "I missed you too."

Lifting himself up, Kylo sat as she had done the same, pulling her knees to her chest. "I'm glad you're not getting married anymore."

"I am, too." Dayanna softly smiled, looking at the water and picking up one of the flowers. "Then I couldn't do this." Placing the flower in his hair, Kylo rolled his eyes.

"That's all?"

"Mhm." She chuckled, moving herself to sit in between his legs. "And many other things, of course."

"Like, what?"

"Being around you, bothering you, getting on your nerves." She teased. "Teasing you... kissing you." Moving her hand, her finger trailed the multiple scars on his chest. "Touching you... loving you."

"For someone who's never felt love before you're open about it."

"Appreciate it, buddy." Dayanna patted his chest before wrapping her arms over his shoulders.

"I'll miss you... when you leave tomorrow." Kylo slowly spoke, eyes trailing her face, admiring every inch of it. Her soft lips, her bright eyes, the light freckles that painted her skin like the night sky.

Smiling at him, Dayanna rested her head on his shoulder. "You'll see me again."

Spending almost an hour in the tub, the two eventually got out, Dayanna drying out her hair and pulling it back into a braid as Kylo dressed himself.

"Lady Dayanna, we have-" Coming to a stop, Kaia crashed into Kara's back as Kara's eyes widened at the sight—kylo buttoning up his pants, shirtless with his hair dripping as Dayanna stood in a robe. "Pardon us!"