Chapter Five-ADMIRAL JOHANSSON

"This is a very big role you will be taking, Dayanna." The queen spoke. "You will now not only have the duties of a princess, but you will help command our armies. If the day shall ever come that we need to defend our planet, you will be strong enough to help lead them."

Swallowing as she nodded her head, a mere thirteen year old Dayanna nodded. "I understand."

"Don't doubt yourself, my sunshine. You, out of all of us, have a mind much more stronger. You have the will and drive to protect your people. Ever since a young age I could tell you'd be fit for a queen." Her mother smiled. "I had this same duty when I was once a princess. I was able to do it. So can you."

"What about Able?"

"Able has his own matters to deal with, Dayanna." The queen nodded before placing a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Between us, I think you are more capable of such thing than he is." With a small wink, Dayanna grinned. "Believe me."

Forcing his eyes open, waking up to lying on his side, Kylo let out a small breath. The first thing in his line of vision, a painting of the planets army—and at its center, Dayanna. Blinking as he sat up, Kylo rubbed his face, unsure of why he had dreamt of such thing when he usually dreamt of nothing at all or had night terrors. There was never an in-between, but the possibility that he was on a planet, on a (he hated to admit) comfortable bed, he had slept decently...

Sitting at her vanity, a hair pin hanging between her lips as another in her hold, trying to push it into the braid, a pair of handmaidens stood behind her. Both overly cautious. "Lady Johansson, are you sure you don't need our help?" One of them—a twin named Kaia with charcoal grey hair (although only twenty-four, it was natural for her people) and hazel eyes—spoke. Moving from foot to foot as she kept her eyes sealed on the princess' hair. It was the handmaidens duty to do the princess' hair, but from time to time, Dayanna preferred doing it herself. Claiming she was capable. "You must leave in five minutes and your hair is not near finished."

"With our hands and eyes, we could hurry up the process much quicker. I'm sure your personal bodyguard is waiting outside." Kara, the other twin with green eyes, spoke.

"His name is Commander Ren." Dayana spoke as she had removed the pin from her mouth, fidgeting with it before sliding it into her hair. "And I'm sure he'd knock to let us know he's waiting." Just as she had applied the last pin to the braid that lead into her undo, a knock was heard on her bedroom's door. "Just as expected."

Looking at either of each other, the young set of twins moved away from the princess and towards the door as Dayanna eyed her hair in the mirror in front of her, happy with it's outcome. Nothing too over the top, braids on either side of her head that moved into an undo, a sort of experiment she made. It didn't look bad, it was parted a certain way where it was uneven and she was satisfied with it.

Reaching for the door, Kaia stood to a side as Kara had been the one to reach it first. A tall, brooding figure in all black coming into their view as they nearly jumped in their spots. A small gasp caught Dayanna's attention as she looked over, the twins covering their mouths and muttering apologies. "The command shuttle is waiting for our departure." Kylo spoke.

"Good morning to you, too, Ren." Dayana greeted, standing from her spot.

Moving his eyes from her pulled back hair, down to her attire, he took in a small breath. It was much less than what she had worn on the previous day. The long, bejeweled gown was now replaced with a two piece set. An off white top tucked into the bottom, beige vest and boots. She was going to stand out out of everyone in the room when it came to the meeting. "You're leaving the crown behind?" He questioned, the twins looking back and forth at the princess and Commander.