In the Beggining

(Y/n) POV
When I was 6 years old I heard screaming coming from my parents room. I had always had an odd feeling when it came to what lurked in the dark. So when I saw this, I wasn't surprised.
I jump out of bed and I slowly walk down the hallway. I check in Ally's room to make sure she is okay. Once I see her sleeping peacefully I walk farther down the hallway and peek in my parents room. I see this tall, scary looking man and my mom and dad's feet behind the bed in a pool of blood. Once I saw the man turn his back to me I could see his reflection in my parents mirror. And I saw the mans eyes turn black and he gave a creepy, big, evil smile.
I stay quiet as I see him vanish and I grab the house phone and I call my Uncle Bobby. I grab Ally and I explain to my uncle what I saw and he said he would immediately be there and to hide.
So I picked up Ally out of her crib and I go downstairs and I grab one of the kitchen knives out of the drawer and I hid in one of the cabinets. I jump when I hear a knock at the door, knowing it was Uncle Bobby I got out and wrapped my arms around his legs handing him Allyson. He leaves the ugly car he got wired in my driveway and gets the keys to my dad's 1967 Chevy Camero ss. We pull out of the driveway and he heads to his house.
*20 years later*
"(Y/n), get down here!!!" Screamed Bobby. "Oh no." I thought. I head down the stairs and I see Bobby standing there a look of pure anger on his face. "Yes?" I say as innocently as I can because I know exactly what this is about. " Why in the hell do you think you can take off all on your own and kill a whole nest a vampires all by your damn self?!" He said with anger in his voice, but also a little pride. "Well Bobby, I'm 26 years old, I am capable of doing so, and it was only 6 I was fine." He gave me a shocked look when he heard the amount of vamps I took on myself. Over the part 20 years I made Bobby train me and Ally to fight monsters. It was what I lived for. Ally not so much she hated it. She wanted a normal life that's why we let her go off to college at Harvard. " Okay that is really impressive, but next time you even try that I will..." I cut him off "pump me so full of rock salt I will crap margaritas? Yeah I've heard that one before." I say with as much sass as possible. He rolls his eyes and walks to his desk. "Okay kid, you wanna go in your own, fine there's a demon case in Ocean City, New Jersey I'm sending you On, sounds like the one that got your parents. And it's only about a half hour from where you lived." Bobby explains. "Thank you so much B, I love you so much. After I gank this son of a bitch we are going of for drinks we deserve it." "But on your way up I want you to stop in Champagne, Illinois and kill a wendigo." He tells me. "Okay no problem Bobby, I'm going to go pack then head out." I tell him. " Okay (Y/n), I love you."
"I love you too B."
* Authors note: this is my first story ever! What do you think" *