CHAPTER 6

I got to be at Empire at 10 today so I got up and got dressed. I woke up with a major headache. Last night when I came home Chyna was on her phone and had a cup of wine in her hand. I grabbed the alcohol from the tray and poured myself a drink. We stayed up all night and didn't go to bed until 3:00am so now I am very tired.

I walk into Cookie's new office and see Cookie and Porsha with boxes all around the office.

"Hey Cookie. This your new office?" I say as I look around. This small as hell.

"Yea for right now. But I need you and Hakeem to make and perform a new song for the teen choice awards nominations. I also need a new song from you."

"Um.. Can I do that with Jamal?"

"No. Why? Everybody loves that song you and Hakeem did. You and Hakeem seem to be gettin close so why don't you want to work with him?"

"Well there was a situation but I can work it out. I will have both songs done.

I walk out the office and guess who I run into? I turn the other way and head down to the studio. Hakeem calls my name but I just ignore him and keep walking. I walk into the studio and Hakeem follows me.

I turn around and face him. "What do you want Hakeem?"

"To talk."

"There's nothin to talk about we just need to record this song and be done."
I try to turn around but he grabs my hand and pulls me toward him.

"What if I don't want to be done?" he grabs my face and kisses me, hard. It takes me a second to realise what he's doing. I push him hard off off me.

"What are you doing?"

"Whatchu mean?" He ask as he walks towards me with a smile on his face.

"Hakeem don't do this. We just need to write this song." I say as he keeps coming towards me and I walk back. I feel my back touch the wall. He grabs me again and kisses me and I kiss him back. We kept kissing until he stopped and started to kiss me on my neck. I grabbed his head as he continues to kiss me.

"Hakeem" I called his name but he didn't stop and his hands went down to my butt and grasped it.

"Hakeem... Wait" still kept kissing me. I pushed him off and said "Hakeem stop."

"Why what's wrong?"
"What's wrong?! We can't do this that's what's wrong!" I say then I walk out the room. I got to the lounge and pull out my notebook and start writing down lyrics.

Shorty I'ma only tell you this once, you the illest

And for your loving I'ma die hard like Bruce Willis

As soon as I was finna write the next line Hakeem comes.

"Ok. Come on We need to record this song. You can't be takin yo time."

What the hell. "Hakeem It was you who messed us up tryna touch me."

"Lets just go." he say and walk off. This nigga bout to get smacked. I grab my purse and walk off. We record the song and I left as soon as it's over with. We was supposed to do sound check but as usual Hakeem messed it up. He didn't even make it to sound check.

"There he is." Cookie say as she start walking to him.

"No I got it."

"Good cuz im bout to strangle him."

"Where were you? With that old ass bitch?"

"Why?" he say with a attitude.

"What you mean why? You missed sound check."

"So? I don't need it" This boy bout to make me slap him.

"O my god! You know what I don't care. Lets go. We gotta perform."
We went out on stage to get ready to perform.

Every time he say Tiana imagine him saying Sophia.

"Yes Sophia!" Cookie scream as we leave the stage.

"That was amazing." Anika says tryna fit in. I give Cookie a hug.

"Thank you. That really was amazing. My first time performing."

"You did good ma." Hakeem say with a smirk.

"Thank you. Thank you."

Cookie had invited me over her house to have dinner with her so I have to go home and get dress for that.

I knocked on the door.

"Hey Cookie." I said after she opened the door.

"Hey girl!" I walk in and put my purse on the table.

"Well me and Lousious talked about it and we think you should start on a album."

"Seriously! O my god! Yes!"
"That's great. When ever you want to start you can."

"Thank you so much." I said with a smile in my face as I was heading to the door and grab my purse.

"It's not a problem. You're one of the greatest rappers I've heard in a long time."

After that I went home and start thinking of lyrics.