CHAPTER 4

I woke up and got dressed because I got a text from Cookie telling me to be at Empire at 2:00. I would have to make and record this song with Hakeem. He fine as hell and I see he tryna get with me but I know he just fuck a woman and leave. I mean I'm cool with that rite now cuz ion wanna start a relationship but I always don't wanna catch feelings. Anyways I gotta get to Empire.

I arrive at Empire and go straight to Cookie office. When I get there I see Hakkem and Jamal in the office already. I guess They where talkin bout somethin cuz it look like Hakeem pissed off.

"Hey" I say as I come in and sit down

Cookie and Jamal says hey while Hakeem acts like I'm not here but it's cool.

"So what I wanted to tell you is that you an Hakeem need to start working on that song cuz y'all gotta perform that at the concert."

"Ok. What concert?"

"Teen Choice Awards... You also will be representing Empire so you can't miss up."

"Ok."

"There will also be a show tonight at Leviticus. Hakeem will be performing."

After that little meeting me and Hakeem left to go to the studio. It's 2:30 rite now so I probably won't leave till like 10:00 writing this song. Its gonna be a long day. We enter the studio and it's nobody in there so that means it's me and Hakeem by ourselves.

"You got any ideas for a song." I say as I try and sit far away from him.

"Yea. You can sing and rap and I just rap. Why yo sittin so far?" he ask with a smirk and he just scoots closer.

"What you mean? I just sat down."

"So it's ok if I scoot ova to you?"

"I don't care." As soon as I said that I could feel his breath on my neck. He started to kiss and suck on my neck leaving hickies.

"Hakeem" I moaned as I tried to move. When I tried to get up he just pushed me back on the couch and continued to kiss me. I was finally able to snap back to reality and push him off.

"Hakeem we can't do this rite now." I said as I got up from the couch.

"Why?" he whined.

"Because business first, pleasure later." I said with a stern voice.

"We gon finish this later bet."

"Ok now let's get started. How about to start the song off I can start by saying, "He said he came from Jamaica, he owned a couple acres
A couple fake visas cause he never got his papers
Gave up on love, fucking with them heart breakers".

"That's good. You just came up with that?" he said impressed

"Yeah. Now I do my verses and you do yours. After tht we can make the music video."

"Ok well lets get to work." he said as he got his notebook and I got mine. We finish around the same time. After that we got in the booth and recorded.

[Verse 1: Sophia]
He said he came from Jamaica, he owned a couple acres
A couple fake visas cause he never got his papers
Gave up on love, fucking with them heart breakers
But he was gettin' money with the movers and the shakers
He was mixed with a couple things, ball like a couple rings
Bricks in the condo and grams to Sing Sing
Left arm, baby mother tatted
5-year bid up north when they ratted
Anyway, I felt him, helped him, put him on lock, seat belt him
Took him out to Belgium, welcome
Bitches this pretty, that's seldom
This box better than the box he was held in
I'm Momma Dee in that order, I call him Daddy like daughters
He like it when I get drunk, but I like it when he be sober
That's top of the toppa, I never fuck with beginners
I let him play with my pussy then lick it off of his fingers
I'm in the zone