"Harry, no, don't do this," Louis begged. "Please, just hear me out before doing anything rash. You know that I didn't -"

Harry finally looked at Louis, feeling his gut wrench. "How do you expect me to stay with you when you betrayed me with my biggest fears? Get out of my room, Louis."

"Harry, I didn't - please, you're not listening to me!" Louis yelled.

"Get out of my fucking room, Louis! I can't even look at you without wanting to throw up everywhere! Get the fuck out!" Harry yelled, so loud that Paul rushed into the hotel room.

"Come on, mate. It's time to go," he instructed the Doncaster native, grabbing his arm as he tried to lead him towards the door.

"Let me go!" Louis commanded. "Harry, I need to talk to you! Would you just listen to me, dammit?!"

Harry walked back towards his bed, listening to Louis fight and try to get Paul to let him go. The door shut and he could still hear him shouting. His knees buckled and he collapsed to the floor. He didn't know how he was going to go on like this.

----

"Goodnight, Seattle!" Liam yelled into the microphone.

Unlike any other shows, Harry ran off the stage as fast as he could. It had been one of his worst and he knew it. He was sure that the fans knew it too. The whole situation with Louis and then having to interact with him was starting to get him sick. He didn't feel quite right. All he wanted to do was go back to the hotel and go to bed for the night.

"H, you okay?" Liam asked, following him into their dressing room.

"What do you think?" Harry mumbled, causing Liam to shut up.

He grabbed a folded towel from the pile on Lou's makeup counter and wiped his sweaty face off. He tossed it into the dirty laundry bag and went over to the charger to grab his phone and his wallet from the coffee table by the couches. As he bent over, his stomach clenched and he had an overwhelming sensation of wanting to heave. Dropping his things on the table and getting the attention from everyone in the room, Harry rushed to the connecting bathrooms before he wretched his dinner all over the floor.

However, nothing came up. A headache set in as he stood up and leaned against the stall wall. He shut his eyes, the fluorescent lights causing his head to pound. It wasn't normal for him to get nauseous at random like that. The last time that it had happened was when he was a little kid and had gotten a concussion. After regaining his wits, he shook it off and left the bathroom. When he reentered the dressing room, everyone in there was gawking at him like he was an animal at the zoo.

"You okay?" Niall asked as Harry picked up his things again.

"'M fine, Niall. Just heading to the hotel early," he stated and proceeded to walk out of the dressing room.

Paul had been nice enough to have one of the other security guards go with him back to the hotel early. He was glad that he had made that decision earlier because he felt way overtired - more so than he normally did after a show. It took a lot out of him. That paired with his sudden nausea...he needed to go to bed and sleep whatever bug it was off. He couldn't afford to be sick, not now.

"Harry, are you okay?"

The smooth voice caused Harry to stop in his steps. He looked at Louis, his heart dropping at the sight of him. "Peachy."

"Can I come by tonight? Please?" he asked, his voice soft.

"I have plans," Harry said and turned back around, nodding at Preston.