Problems

~~Hey, sorry for not updating in a couple of days, I'm been busy with school stuff lately. Thanks for the 200+ views on this story, I didnt think that I would have this many people read my story~~

~~Gabe~~

Matt took me into the club, there wasn't many people here, except for some other dancers and the DJ. A dancer walked over to me and Matt. I sorta hid behind Matt, not wanting to talk to anyone.

~~Matt~~

I watched as Gabe hid behind me. "Hey Jenny.." I said to the dancer that walked up to me and Gabe. She smiled "Hi Matt" she said, a little happy.

~~⬆⬆this is Jenny ⬆⬆~~

"So what's going on? (Still Matts Pov) Jenny looked around. "The bartender had a heart attack yesterday. So we need a new one.." She said, glancing at Gabe. I get an idea and move Gabe out from behind me. Gabe looked at me confused. "Gabe can be the new bartender" I said, a little too excited. Gabe's eyes widened and he stared at me. I smiled and kissed his cheek "good luck" I walked away, leaving Gabe with Jenny.

~~Gabe~~
I watched Matt walk away, and looked at Jenny. She was glaring at me and I got confused, until she stopped. "follow me" she said with a slight growl, walking over to the bar. I followed her, looking around, thinking. She snapped in front of my face and I looked at her. I listened while she talked about what to do, even though I already knew. She continued to talk about what to do and I sigh. "Will you just shut up already. I already know what to do.." I said, annoyed. She glared at me and pushed past me. I stumbled a little bit didn't fall. I sigh and go behind the bar counter, looking at the time. Great, now I have two problems.. Jay and now that Jenny girl.. I thought to myself, while looking around.

~~Jenny~~

I already hate Matt's new "boyfriend". Why can't he love me?! I screamed angrily in my head. I stomped to my dressing room in the back of the stage. I will have Matt to myself, even if I have to kill! I also screamed in my head. I sighed angrily and calmed myself down by flipping a chair I had in my dressing room.

~~Matt~~

I sighed, putting on my outfit that the manager wanted me to wear. I was glad that I only had to dance once, But I wouldnt go home without Gabe. I hope that Gabe and Jenny are getting along... I sighed and put on my stripper boots. I looked at the time, realizing that customers are going to be paying to watch about this time.

~~Gabe~~

When the customers came in, I got straight to work. Making whatever drink that got ordered, getting money for making the drinks. I looked up as soon as I heard Matt's name being said by the Manager. The whole club went dark and I looked around. There was a red light that went on stage, and I could tell that Matt was standing by the pole. A song I didnt recognize came on and bright spotlights went on  Matt and he started to dance on the pole. I watched him, being amazed by how sexual he danced. As I was watching I realized something. Shit... I have another problem....