Getting to know

^^^^Sorry I haven't really been on Wattpad lately and I completely forgot about this story^^^^

~~Gabe pov~~

After awhile of me and Matt driving around town, he took me to his house.  He stopped his motorcycle in front of his house and turned it off. "Why are we here?" I asked, confused. He got off his motorcycle and held his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and got off the motorcycle, taking the helmet off. "I wanted to get to know you better..." He said. I followed him across his yard and into his house. I looked around his house, seeing random paintings on his walls. I glanced at him when he was taking his jacket off. "The living room is this way.." He led me to a living room that had a really comfy looking couch and a huge TV. I sat on his couch, feeling really comfortable. "Do you want anything to drink?" He asked me. "Do you have beer? I want a beer for some reason" I said, randomly laying on his couch.

~~Matt pov~~

I walked to the kitchen after Gabe told me what he wanted. I looked in the fridge , thinking. How the hell would I tell him how I feel... He probably doesn't even feel the same way.. I thought as I grabbed two beers from the fridge and went back into the living room, where I saw Gabe laying on my couch. He looked so cute just laying there. "I got you a beer.." I said, making him jump. "Sorry, didnt mean to scare you", I said, handing him a beer. "I-its fine.." He said with a stutter, taking the beer. God his  stutter is cute, I thought. He sat up and moved over so I can sit on the couch. I sat down beside him, opening my beer. I glanced at Gabe and took a drink of my beer. "So tell me about yourself." I looked at Gabe when I said that.

~~Gabe~~

"So tell me about yourself" Matt said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "U-uh..." Fuck why do I keep stuttering in front of him. He must think I'm stupid... "Well... I don't go to places often and I like comfy things..." I said, managing to not stutter this time. "cool!" he said, smiling. I watched as he took a drink of his beer. I don't think I'd ever be able to tell him my feelings... he is just to perfect to ever like me... I mentally sighed. He took me out of my thoughts, by grabbing my wrist, and I noticed that some of my scars were showing. "What is this?" he asked, pulling my sleeve up. I tried to get my arm away from him but he tightened his grip. I looked away from Matt, not wanting to make eye contact.

~~Matt~~

After I took a drink of my beer, I caught a glimpse of Gabe's wrist and I noticed scars. Are those cut scars?! I grabbed his wrist. "What is this?" I asked, pulling his sleeve up, seeing more scars. I tightened my grip when he tried to pull his arm away. He looked away from me as I looked at his scars. I sighed a little and tried to get Gabe to look at me, but he refused. That made me annoyed. I let go of his wrist and got up. I stood in front of him and leaned down, pinning his hands to the back of the couch. He still didn't look at me, but I can tell that he was blushing a little. I suddenly straddled him and he finally looked at me, his eyes kind of wide and his face now red. I grinned a little. "There we go, now your looking at me", he huffed a little. "Now why do you have scars?", he sighed a little. "it was along time ago.. My father was abusive and I got depressed" he said, and i noticed that he was trying not to cry. I sighed and let go of his hands, but I didn't get off him. He sighed also and I could tell that he didnt want to talk about it right now. Should I tell him now... Or not. I mentally had an argument with myself until I realized that Gabe was staring at my lips. I got confused for a second and Gabe stopped, having a slight blush on his cheeks. Oh my God he is cuter even when he is blushing! I yelled in my head.

~~Gabe~~

I didn't realize I was staring at Matt's lips until he tilted his head. I looked away and I could feel my cheeks heating up. He made me look at him and he suddenly leaned in close to my face, being close enough that I could feel his breathe on my lips. I blushed kind of heavy. Is he going to kiss me?! What should I do?! Should I just close the gap or not?! I screamed in my head. I closed my eyes and suddenly closed the gap that was between our lips.