Getting caught

~~Hey guys thanks for the many views on this story...~~

~~Gabe~~

Why the hell did he ask that question?! "U-uh... Yes I do like y-you" I stuttered on accident. He smiled. "Well I like you too.." I swear my heart skipped a beat when he said that. I suddenly pushed Matt down on the couch, making him lay on it. He looked at me confused and I layed on him. I undid his jacket and kissed him. He kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting the back of my shirt up a little.

~~ this is what it looks like they are doing ~~

~~Jay~~

I woke up in the grass, and got up. I glanced at a window, seeing Matt and Gabe. My eyes widen and I took a picture, not caring about the flash. "Ah-ha! I caught ya now!" I looked at the picture.

~~Matt~~

I tried not to purr when Gabe was kissing me. Obviously because I liked it and it was to embarrassing to try to explain that. I saw a camera flash and jumped a little. I can tell that Gabe saw the flash to because he was already fixing in his shirt. I sighed and fixed my jacket. I knew it was Jay because I could hear him laughing.

~~Gabe~~

I saw the flash and fixed my shirt. I knew that it was Jay. I walked outside, going to Jay. He looked up at me and grinned. I tilted my head, looking at him. He continued to grin. "I caught you, faggot. Now everyone knows" he showed me his phone. My heart stopped for a second. He posted it all over Facebook?! And there was already a whole bunch of views?! I suddenly started to panic a little.

~~Matt~~

I went outside and stood behind Gabe, seeing the post also. I wrapped my arms around Gabe, noticing that he was panicking. "Shh.. Babe, calm down..." I whispered to Gabe. He calmed down and I smiled a little. Jay was staring at us, with his eyes wide. I glared at him and my ears were flattened. Jay ran off, being a coward.

~~Gabe~~

"W-we were caught... Because of me..." I felt really bad for getting us caught. Matt suddenly turned me around to face him and he kissed me. Right in front of some people walking by. They stared at us and quickly walked away from us. I didnt care right now and I kissed him back. I still felt bad about getting us caught when we pulled away from each other.