~Chapter 5~

~Chapter 5~

Ashaya finished applying her make up for the dance, she checked herself in the mirror. She grunted in satisfaction just then a knock sounded on her door, walking over to open it in her bath robe she saw Irina a very good friend of hers.

Irina strutted inside without permission carrying a black bag. Strutted being the key word. Irina does not just walk, she struts knowing her power as a female was potent enough to catch any eye.

"Come one in" Ashaya mumbled sarcastically shutting the door. "Is that what you are wearing?" Irina gasped horrified her gazed fixed on the bed.

"Yes...what's wrong with it" shaya walked back to the dressing mirror. It was just a simple dance they were going to. Given there might be other shifters there.

"EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH IT" she practically shouted. "You are supposed to get the attention of every single male in residence not dress like a school girl." She took a calming breath smiling at her. "Lets not panic i have the solution" she handed the bag to Ashaya.

Ashaya stared at the bag curiously "What is it?"

"It's your outfit, sweetie" She said beaming and looking damn right proud of herself. "Now get going or we are going to miss out on all the fun" she made a shooing motion to her. Ashaya sighted walked into her closet and changed into the most sluttiest dress she had ever owned. It was a red low cut mini dress with clinched ties on the sides.

Ashaya shyly made her way out of her closet. Irina gasped "O MY GOD... girlfriend you are smoking hot." She gazed at me in wonder "There would be no way any guy can get his eyes of you tonight."

Ashaya grinned "Do you really think so." Irina snorted "Girl I know so..... let's get going."

Grabbing hands both women proceeded out of the room coming face to face Cole, a fellow solider. "Fuck me, where have you been all my life babe" he growled practically licking his lips

Ashaya rolled her eyes. Cole was twenty three years, very skilled in combat had jet black hair cropped short to his skull. He was good looking in some way oh- he was also a womanizer. Irina slapped the back of his head "Stop staring at her ass" she snarled crossing her arms.

"What.... it's a nice ass of course I will stare" shrugging his broad shoulders the solider turned around. Ashaya could not resist the urged to roll her eyes again. "Don't you have another 'girlfriend' to woo" shaya called to him.

"Just because I have a girlfriend does not mean, I can't sample other goods. And she technically is not my girlfriend am just shagging her for a while before moving on" he chuckled with a smirk on his face.

"MEN" the two women muttered at the same time.

*Twenty Minutes Later*

Cole parked his car next to Kit's jumping out of the jeep, he strides quickly inside the building. "Come on you are going to miss out on all the fun" he called out to the girls.

Ashaya managed to get out of the car without falling flat on her face. Damn. The price of being beautiful. Walking past two heavy double doors Shaya and Irina walked into chaos. That was the only word to describe the scene that met their eyes, bodies swayed together in rhythm while the music was deafening.

Many leopard changelings were there dates were present as well as non-predatory like the flamingos and deers. Irina dragged Ashaya to the bar. "Lets go the bar am in the mood for some tequila shots".

Finally making their way through the swaying bodies of people they arrived at the bar. A blonde hair guy greeted them with a sexy grin."What can I offer you lovely ladies today" He was not bad looking at all he was not just her type. Ashaya thought giving him a once over. Now dark, dangerous, and alpha males are her type.