Proving She's on Their Side

Miley's POV

I wake up around 1 AM. I got ready to train. The pack and Fluffy are still asleep so I let them sleep. I take my Samuraizer and Zords with me. I go outside to train. I grab a training sword and I get into position.

I take a deep breath. I move my arm with the sword in a low to high arc. I practice all my moves for a solid few hours.

I decided to take a break and get a drink. When I'm about to go into the kitchen, I heard voices. I stopped and listened. I don't care that I'm eavesdropping since I could have probably heard them from outside. As long as I was focusing on the voices and I knew they were there.

Jayden's POV

All of us, except Miley, are in the kitchen. Mike, Emily, and Mia were sitting down, Antonio and I are leaning on the counter, and Ji and Kevin were standing close to all of us. We are talking about Miley now.

Mike started talking. "Okay so if we have to see if Miley is a danger to us, how are we going to determine that?"

"Mike's right we need to figure out how we find out if Miley is dangerous." Mia said.

"We should give her tests." Kevin says.

"What does giving Miley tests have to do with this?" Mike asked.

"Kevin means to give Miley trials." Ji said.

"Are we sure we should do this?" Antonio asked them and I could hear the doubt in his voice.

"Antonio we have to think about the safety of the team." Kevin said.

"I know but we should consider how Miley would feel about this since this is about her." Antonio said.

"Antonio's right too. Miley is a power ranger and apart of this team. Maybe if we just talk to her then we can get the information we need." Emily says.

It goes silent for a few minutes while I think. "I agree with both of you, Antonio Kevin, but we have to do this. We need to make sure the whole team is safe." I said.

At that time Miley burst in the door and everyone looked at her. "Maybe you should make sure that the person you're talking about isn't hearing what you said." She snarls out.

"Miley! How long were you there?" Mike asked nervously.

"I heard all of it if that's what you're asking." She tells us. "And if I'm dangerous, then why would Cody's father let Cody anywhere near me!" She yell at us.

"You mean Cody and his father knew?" Ji asked.

"Yes and everyone at the Tengen Gate!" Miley says still mad.

"Why didn't they tell me?" Ji asked.

"I told them not to tell." Miley said. "You know I was actually thinking about showing a power symbol to you guys but now I'm not." Then she goes out of the kitchen.

We hear the front door open after a few minutes. We all go outside. We see Miley on a white stallion with the wolves and Fluffy around them.

Miley looks over her shoulder at us and glares at all of us then she looks forward. She grabs the reigns and makes the horse go and then she left with her horse, pack, and cat. I'm shocked and I'm sure some of the others are too.