six

"TAEHYUNG!" I heard her voice which makes me quickly run to her bedroom.

"What's wrong?! What's wrong noona??" I asked as soon as I opened the door and she already jump on me.

And her body still wrapped only by that freaking short towel!!!! This girl is really testing me!

"COCKROACH!!!" She yelled and my eyes immediately look at spot she pointed at.

"Ca-calm down! Calm down noona." I told her but I'm the one who should calm down actually. "Can you go to my room first? I'll take care of it here. Go and change in my bedroom." I told her, trying to calm down while slowly let her down.

Luckily, she nod and grab her clothes, run to my bedroom.

Sigh, now I should take care of this cockroach instead of thinking about how my hand were on her bare thigh earlier.

Hey, Mr. Cockroach should I thank you for appearing in the perfect timing?

I laughed to myself before get a rid of it. Actually I hate cockroach as well, but I can't be a coward in here right? At least not in front of her.

Once I done get rid of it, I squat down to check if there is some other cockroaches when my eyes landed on something under the bed. What's that red color thing?

Slowly reaching my hand, I took it and my eyes widened at what I was holding,

i-is this her thong?

My cheeks feel heated up and before I able to do anything,

"Tae, have you get rid of-... it?" Her voice faded away as I turned to meet her flushed cheeks and widened eyes, catching me red handed holding her thong.

"I-I can explain!"

🎐🎑🎐🎑🎐

Both of us were now sitting on the couch in the living room. I clear my throat before steal a glance at her.

"I was checking if there is some other cockroaches when I found it. I really don't have any bad intention. I swear." I confessed seriously staring at her face, wondering if it's just me or is she really blushing now?

"That's okay, Taehyung. It's my fault. I was too surprised earlier that I accidentally throw it away. It's so embarrassing." She whines and covered her face with her palm.

How cute she is being all shy.

"Hey, hey. Noona, it's not embarrassing. It's normal, okay." I chuckles and took her hands away from her face.

She's still so red. How cute.

"I found it comfortable to wear that to sleep, I never think about you'll find it in my bedroom. Ah, seriously so embarrassing." She mumbles cutely and keep fanning her face, although it's pretty cold now.

I also try hard to not grinning too much by biting my lower lips. I can't be that obvious!

"Let's stop talk about that and eat something. I'm hungry and I bet you too, so how about burgers and fries? I'll take the burgers and—"

"I'll take the fries. Cool." She cutted off my words and I laugh, because I know she can't resist fries.

Even fries are luckier than me. Sigh.

🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔

"No, just keep it noona. It's my treat." I ignore her hand who want to pay me for the dinner.

"No, don't be like this. This is for the meal and the ring. Come on take it." She insist, while walking to me, who still trying to escape from her by walking to the kitchen and around the living room.

"No need, Eun. Seriously. Just count it as my first rent fee to you." I chuckles but still makes spaces with her.

"Ahhh, Taehyungie. Don't be like this." She started to whines and pout.

Oh no. I'm weak at her aegyo.

"Hey, hey. That's cheating. Don't use your aegyo." I warned her, and she smirk playfully.

Gosh, this girl. Just if she know that I'm straight, she won't dare to do all of this.

"Come on, take it. Taetae-ah. You need to find new job, just take this." She whisper and slip the money into my pocket in instant.

"Yah! I'll sue you for touching me without any permission." I chuckles and run after her who laugh freely.

This will be so fun. Living with her is just the best decision that I ever made, and today is even just the first day but I already feel his happy.

Haeun,
just if you know how much I love you.

---

"Noona? You okay?!" I peeked in her dark room, noticing her laying on her bed.

It was passed midnight and the weather outside is so freaking bad. Rain were falling as rainstorm and the thunder keep thumping out loud.

I knew she's afraid of thunders, that's why I rushed to her room. Luckily, she didn't lock it.

"Noona?" I approached her and notice she was actually froze under her blanket.

"I-I'm okay, Tae. It's nothing. You can go back to your room." She stated.

Lies. She can't even open her eyes and turn to me. She didn't even move. Not even an inch.

Sighing, I climbed up to her bed and hug her.

"I'm here. Don't worry. The thunder will go away soon. I'm here. So sleep well. I'll protect you." I soothed her down and without any words, I feel her stiff body relax a bit while I keep patting her back.

Haeun might looks strong and cheerful in daylight, but for now she looks so fragile.

So fragile that I want to protect her so bad.

She deserved to be happy.

I want her to be happy. Always.