A player~

A player-

You told me you liked me. You told me you wanted to date me but you just weren't ready. I catch feelings for you and you knew it.

I texted you every day. I sat by my phone hoping you'd text me back, I put my heart in your hands. I told you deep stuff that I've never told anyone.

My friends all warned me that you were a player, I tried to prove them wrong. I tried to believe you were actually a good guy.

My friends were rights. You were a player you played games with my heart and all you could say was sorry.

I don't want you to say sorry I want to guilt to eat you from inside out. I want you to see hope bad you broke me. You played with my mind. You said you dreamt of us having a family.

Why did you make all that up. You said you liked me; you told me that you cared about me. If you really cared about me you wouldn't have done this to me.

Another day another scar. I scar my body because that's the only way I can cope. I never told you of my war with depression. But I also never told you how much I actually like you.

I sit on my bed and cry as I look down at my bloody thigh. You did this to me and I hope you know even though you hurt me more than anyone else; I still like you.

My friends said they were sorry, I told them not to be. Play with fire you get burnt, I just got my ass lit on fire.