Chapter 7

Shirayuki P.O.V.

 "Finally not talking? Thank goodness after hearing a couple words from you was driving me crazy with your squeaky annoying voice." I say surprising myself with the rudeness. I look at everyone and their staring at me with wide eyes.

 Torou and me lock eyes and she burst out laughing. "You know not gonna lie that was pretty rude even for me." I say laughing slightly then I lock eyes again. He smiled and chuckled quietly, "What?" I ask with a curious face and without knowing it a did a cute head tilt and bit my lip slightly in anticipation.

"Nothing it's just nice to see a different side of you no matter what side it may be." Izana said.

 "Wow that's actually the first time I've heard that. That was nice to hear. Other than hearing the same "wow how rude, no wonder your ex boyfriend cheated on you." I hate hearing that line over and over again it's awful how unoriginal people can be." I say brushing a loose strand of hair out of my face.

After I brushed the strand of hair out of my face I saw some shock on their faces. "What?" I say then start to realize what their shock may be from "Is It my hair?" I don't think they noticed my hair before because of the whole entire Zen thing and me just being here in general.

"Is it about my hair? Or just my appearance in general, maybe my attitude, which one or is it all of them?" I asked getting slightly closer to them and the princess hides behind all of them as I do that.

 "You know what, go eat dinner. I'll meet you guys there." I say my eyes locked with Izana, i smile slightly. Then nod and i motion for Torou to go with them. She looks at me om surpise.

"Did I stutter?" I say again as she didn't move. Obi looked at me in surpise as I was talking to Torou.

"Ugh fine, but I won't like it!" She says and I could have sworn I heard a cat like hiss after she said that but that was besides the point. I needed to go calm down, I was even snapping at Torou. 

I sigh then run and jump into the trees getting higher and higher trying to get close to the roof of the highest building here. It would let me cool down, give me a good view of everything, and even of the feast just right down bellow happening on the deck bellow me. 

I finally reach the roof the building out of breath, I walk over and sit on the edge of the roof looking down. I see everyone talking peacefully. That was until I heard my dad yell my name. My eyes shift to my dad who was looking up at me. 

I wave ackwardly, then he motions for me to come down. And I give in hesitantly. I stand up and my hair blows in the wind, my cape blowing with it. I smile in content, then sigh as I get ready to jump into the trees to go down. 

But I didn't really did want to climb all the way down...do you see where im going with this? I walk back towards the edge and look over. The wind gave me the same effect as when I was standing over here moments ago. I smirk look for a clear opeing then I leap off the building.

I bend my legs slightly then lean towards the building. I hit the buildings side then push off hard and fast, It send me forward and I bend my legs then land safetly on the ground. I turn to look at everyone.

All their mouths were gaping open well besides Torou and surpisingly Izana, he simply looked at me impressed and intrigued. 

My dad walks over to me his eyes still wide in suprise, "What?" I ask even though I already knew the answer to that.

"How-What-When?" He askes his words jumbling, I was gonna have to tell him at some point so why not now. I just wouldn't get into the details yet.

"I trained with Torou and some other people all the time I had been away, I kinda work with Torou on missions and we find missing people or people who are in debts to..um nevermind ignore that. I think it started a month or so after you know left Clarines. And now here we are, one thing I have to tell you though...Um. Well I'm not to sure of how to say this but Mom, may nor may not be alive." I say waiting for a reaction.

"What did you say." He said staring at me in shock, it was more of a statement then a question so I stayed quiet. He walked backwards and sat down in a seat.

"I know this might not be the right time, but she wants to see you." I say knowing it wasn't a good idea to bring up anything else at the moment, I could see he was having a hard time even processing this right now. 

"I know this might be very hard for you but its an chance to see her again, not everyone gets this chance. Believe me I know the feeling." I say but I whisper the last part. 

"I'll leave you to think about that.." I say then slowly back up, as I back up I hit someones chest.

I step forward then turn around to face, "Obi." I say smiling slightly, "So what would you say to a sparing match?" I say smirking not breaking eye contact.

"I would say I think your crazy, but crazy is cool so I would have to say yes." He says eyes narrowing playfully. 

"I would say lets go right now but how about tomorrow, I feel like drinking the night away at the moment." I say laughing slightly. 

"That sounds perfect but are you sure? The last time you got drunk things did not end well, I had to watch you all day and night mostly." He says in a teasing tone.

"Oh don't you worry about me, My tolerance has gone up since I've met Torou!" I say laughing slightly. 

"Oh yeah she can drink!" Obi says and we both laugh.

"Now lets get this party started!" I say in a playful tone but I really wanted to drink my problems away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Im truly sorry for how it took me to update this story, but I really hope you enjoyd this chapter! Love you guys, talk to you guys later!