Chapter 1: The Party!

I was walking over to  the 'Skele' house with a christmas gift for Sans and Papyrus. I knocked on the door waiting for a response. Next thing you know a skeleton was screaming "HI Y/N!!!!" in my face and shortly followed after that "COME IN!!!" and so i stepped in. "Hi Sans, How are you?" i said to him while leaning down a bit. "IM FINE THANKS FOR ASKING!!" i was stood in my Red hoodie and black leggins and black boots, horns sticking out of my head and wings out of my back, and some of my scales showing. I of course am a half monster i dont know what my mother was but for some reason i have wings horns and some patches of scales. "HEY Y/N?" Sans asked "Yes Sans?" i questioned "DO YOU WANNA COME TO A CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH ME AND PAPYRUS?" i looked at him blankly, barely showing any emotion and the corners of my lips tugged up into a smile. "Of course! Why wouldn't I?" was my reply. " I DONT KNOW BUT THE PARTY IS TOMORROW, JUST COME OVER AND WE'LL GO TOGETHER!!" he screamed. Im pretty sure my ears are spilling out blood by now. Probably a pool on the floor.

                                                                           ~Going to the partY~

Sans, Papyrus and I were just entering the party and all i saw was a few skeletons and white. I knew about the AUs because im pretty smart. All heads turned to face us and i just said "HI!" i practically screamed it because i felt like i should. Not to mention being curious on how the sound would bounce back in the endless blank void. "Sorry just curious on how sound works her lol." i said with a smile on my face. You were wearing a Christmas jumper that said 'WERE IN A BAD CHRISTMAS JUMPER MORTY. WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!' with the two characters running away from a white reindeer. "HI OTHER ME'S!!!!" Sans screeched practically making my self want to die. I just walked up to the food and sat down. "Noice." i said as i looked at the guy with the red slash wound through his chest. "Hi im Y/N you?" i asked "Geno. Whats with the scales n' stuff? he questioned. "Could ask the same about that little 'cut' y'all got up in there." i stated. He simply said; "Rather not talk about it." he said blankly "K i respect that. To answer your question; Half monster from mum's side, dont know what the hell she was but apparently i have horns and wings." I said and laughed in my head. The skeleton with glasses just said "OMG! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HALF-MONSTER! OMG! CAN I LOOK AT YOUR WINGS?" he was so excited and hyper it was deathening. "Sure but whats your name first? Mines Y/N" i said bluntly not wanting to go into my past. "My names Science Sans but most people just call me Sci." "Cool you can look at my wings and horns now." He gasped and stars formed in his pupils. I quickly unfolded my wings and spread them out. The stars in his eyes sparkled like the sun. My wings looked like those who belonged to a demon, they were a pale white with grey plucking at the ends and slowly turning into a light red. ":O!" was his reaction. My F/C just bounced around when i unfolded them.

Geno Sans's POV:

:O shes so cute. I just stared at her no knowing what this feeling inside my belly was. "Just gonna stare or we actually gonna start talking if not imma start walking." she stated blandly. "Oh.. um.. Which AU are you actually from?" I asked "Underswap, its not that bad there actually other than Blue making your ears bleed constantly haha" she joked.

I felt my face heat up. What is this feeling?

_______________________________________________________

Word Count: 655.

Watch the Christmas Party AU movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsV_wvsmDmY