You're you

Rapunzel's P.O.V

"Come on, Come on, Come on!" I yelled excitedly while dragging Hiccup through a maze of hedges . It was after school and I wanted to show Hiccup my favorite place to sit and think. Apparently I was faster than him so I ended up dragging him.

"Are we almost there?" Hiccup complained. "My side hurts." I had blindfolded him so he didn't know where we were going.

"Almost!" I said happily. We were almost at the tower. The fun part is that we have to rock climb up the side! I stopped. "We're here!"

"Can I take the blindfold off now?" Hiccup said while getting up and brushing himself off. I took the blindfold off and he gasped at the tower.
"Do we have to climb up that?"
I nodded happily. He shook his head and muttered something about how I was crazy. I didn't care though! I just took his hand and started climbing. He rolled his eyes and followed.

"Is this safe?"
He asked nervously.

"Of Course! I come up here all the time!" I yelled down at him. I looked up at the top. Almost There! I scrambled my way up the next few yards and jumped into the tower. In a few seconds Hiccup clambered through the window.

"Seriously?" He complained. I just nodded.

"This is my favorite place to come and think." I said. He smiled at me.

"You look very pretty right now." He commented.

"Don't I always." I smugly said. He just rolled his eyes at me. "Anyway, I want to introduce you to Pascal!" I pulled the chameleon out of my pocket and put him on Hiccup's shoulder. Pascal gave me a thumbs up and I smiled. "he likes you."

Hiccup relaxed. " I like him too."
I smiled. Everything seemed right in the world.

(((((((((((((((((((((8))))))))))))))))))))
Merida's P.O.V

"Hey Merida! Ready for the Archery competition on Friday?" Yelled someone from my archery team. I nodded at them. The Archery competition was during the dance on Friday so...
As I made my way to My next class I thought about how rude Jasmine was to Elsa. I mean, even though she's a princess, She can't go bullying people! It's against school rules. I plunked down at m desk way before class started and Practiced my archery techniques. You can always improve and we were playing against our rivals, Nyx school. Class started and I fell asleep. almost. it was home ec. and my mom was teaching.how humiliating. My mom always said that I needed humiliation to do any good. Well here I am, Quoting my mom.That means that I am really bored. I unfocused my mind and fought to stay awake through class.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(((((;(((,)$;$):958/7(,7,@

Sorry for short Merida part. I can't get into her character as well. Anyway, the next chapter is going to skip to the day of prom and the chapters are going to be short until I actually get to the dance. Ok? By the way I'm running out of songs so please comment songs that I haven't used! Please! Please!Please!

Spinning in circles,
Ravenclaweagle61