For the First Time in Forever

Elsa's P.O.V

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Anna screamed in my ear. Groaning, I slowly rolled out of bed to get dressed.

"Out." I said to Anna, While pointing to the door. She reluctantly went out of my room. I sighed and sat down on my bed. It was my first day of school in a new town today. What if no one likes me!?!? What if people tease me again? I shook my head to clear myself of those thoughts. I got up to look in my closet for an outfit to wear. I finally decided on Washed Out denim jeans, White and Blue converse and a Light Blue loose tee shirt with snowflakes embroidered on it. When I put that on I put on some very light purple eyeshadow. I loosely braided my hair and pushed my bangs back and created this sorta wind blown look.
I went downstairs for breakfast. Anna was already down there and my Aunt was cooking pancakes. Hmm, my favorite.

"Hi Aunt Sandra. How are you?" I asked politely. Aunt Sandra was pretty annoying. But the fact that she made the best pancakes made up for that.

"Please it's Sandy. And iI'm doing quite well thank you." She kindly replied.

"You look nice Elsa." Anna said. I smiled.

"You too Anna." I replied. And it was true! Anna was wearing a dark green tank top, A light green jacket, Skinny jeans and White and purple sneakers. She had her hair wrapped in a braided bun.

HONK!HONK!HONK!

"that must be the bus!". Aunt Sandra said." See you after school!"
We rushed outside and got on the bus. Anna, being the social person she is, sat with a random person and started talking. I ,wanting to sit alone, Went to the back of the bus. I sat in a seat, put my headphones on and started reading.

(((((((((((((((((8)))))))))))))))))
Rapunzel's P.O.V

When I got on the bus this morning I was wearing a purple tank top with a sun on it, A purple skirt the same color, Yellow leggings and white flats. I was going to change at some point in the day though. I had braided my hair with little suns and flowers. I wandered back to our usual seats. I was about to sit in my normal seat when I saw someone sitting there. The girl looked kind of familiar. I gasped when I realized who it was.

"E-Elsa?" I said stuttering. I didn't know she lived here now! She was my cousin. I looked around, wondering where Anna was. I must have missed her when I was walking to the back. Elsa must have heard me because she turned around to look at me. Her expression turned to delight.

"Punzie! I didn't know you lived here! I haven't seen you in so long. It's been like, 5 years since you visited." That all came out in one breath. Then her expression turned into one of horrification. She probably doesn't like talking that much. She was always quite shy.

"I didn't know that you moved here. I heard about your parents. II'm really sorry." I said. our conversation ended when another of the Big Four got on and Elsa started reading again. Before I knew it, we had arrived at school.

-----------------••••••••••••••••

I don't own any characters from any movies so...
Any way, If you think it was bad, comment on it. I f you think it was good, comment on it. If you don't have an opinion, comment on it. I just want feedback.

Live, Love, Snowboard!
Ravenclaweagle61