I'm So Late

Ok, so I'm sorry for being so late with updates, and yes, I'm well aware I sound like every other wattpad author with unfinished books around here, but y'all all know that it's the time of the year where all these holidays are coming up, and then I got school, so I don't really have enough time to go back to back publishing chapters like that, let alone getting ideas, and properly writing them.

Another thing. As horrible as it may sound, my life doesn't exactly orbit around Michael Jackson. It's a very complicated and complex story that I'll share with y'all later, but yes, my life goes beyond MJ. I'm working on another book about how I want my future life to be, and at the moment, other than the holidays, family, and school, that book is on my mind also.

And another thing. I HATE making shitty chapters. Even if you'd give me an idea, I would want that chapter to be GREAT! I'm a little perfectionist with that. Like Michael does, I don't force my ideas, I let it come to me naturally, and flow at its own pace, and whenever it flows in, I start writing it, even if it takes awhile, and the finishing results is pretty good. Lately I've been rushing these chapters and I'm kinda a bit upset by that, but the rest of you seem to like it!

So yeah, this book I'm writing so far is what's flowing right now, so I'm writing it, and this book isn't giving me much flow, so I'm not gonna force it.

I most likely will do little holiday special chapters, but if I'm not feeling potential, I'm not gonna force it.

So I apologize if anyone is waiting on me, and once I publish the other book, Im hoping y'all read it, cause It's gonna be totally worth it!

(Love, Michael Jackson's Best Friend, A.K.A, Nyla!💙)