Who Is It? 1992 (Dangerous Era)

Michael was sitting on the comfy couch, which at the moment, served no comfort, of his penthouse, tapping his foot with impatience. He held the cards of different names he found in his girlfriend, Stefanie's drawer, fiddling with it.

I gave her money, I gave her time. I gave her everything inside of one heart could find.

Michael slowly got up from the couch and stood in front of the open window to and stared at the lights of the unsleeping city.

I gave her passion, my very soul, I gave her promises and secrets so untold.

It was bad enough being a successful black man, and having to deal with the media's slander, and now my girlfriend who o thought I could trust has done this?!

Then, all of a sudden, his assistant, (the other black guy in the music video) Tyrone came in.

Mr. Jackson, there is someone on the phone.

Michael hesitated for a few moments.

If it was her, then he would've told him.

Wondering who it could be, he answered the phone.

Michael: Hello?

Hey. It was Nyla's voice.

Michael: Oh, Nyla, hi.

Nyla: Are you ok?

Michael:..... uh, yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Nyla: Michael, I know what's going on, Tyrone told me.

Michael: What the– why is he telling my business off?!

Nyla: Don't worry, I told Tyrone that if things get bad with you, to tell me, so I can be there for you, he's only looking out for you, Michael, if there's anyone to get mad at, it's me!

Michael: *sigh* You and Tyrone tried to warn me about her, and I should've believed you!

Nyla: Michael..... you was blinded by her niceness, and I keep telling you people are gonna take advantage of you! And the fact how you keep giving people second chances and forgiving them will be your downfall!

Michael: I know, I know, it's just that.....*begins crying*

Nyla: Michael......

Michael: I'm just tired of being lonely, and she was so good to me.

Nyla: I know, it's hard being lonely, and I get it.

Michael: I just, my heart can't no more, I feel so bothered everyday and lonely, can't anyone see that, I can't take it!

Nyla: I understand.

Michael: And it doesn't seem to matter and it doesn't seem right, cause the will has bought no fortune still I cry alone at night, don't you judge of my composure cause I'm lying to myself, and the reason why she left me, cause she finding someone else!

Nyla: Who is it?

Michael: I need to find the truth, but see what will I do?!

Nyla: Listen, I have a private jet waiting at the airport, if you want to..... you can come over here, to my place, and you can crash here for a little while.

Michael: I don't know, I don't wanna bother you, and I don't think you wanna be around when I'm crying like a baby.

Nyla: If you ever think you're a burden to me, then that's foolish. If I didn't want to be there for my BFF, do you think I'll be having a jet to pick him up and offer the deal in the first place?