Chapter 19: Arena War and the last day

It's written in Chapter 18 that Mira is scaring Kim. What will Kim do? It's here on Chapter 19.

Kim is really scared but said "I am not scared at you!" Mira said "Really? I don't believe you. Okay. Then let's see who will win." Kim just hooded the hands of Mira tightly and said " Come here little witch! I will bring you to the arena and and will tell what is your characteristic and I will tell that you are a mistress!" Mira said "Ouch! Let me go!" Kim did not care. Until they went inside the arena and the players are worried about Kim because the game is about to start and Kim is not yet there. But suddenly,  Kim just went inside the arena with Mira. Kim went to the officials of the game and snatched the whistle from them. Kim blew the whistle and it silence the crowd. Even Jayson became silent and said to himself "OMG! This should not happen. Another fight? No way! I should go there and stop them!" Mira just bite the Hand of Kim and Kim let's go of Mira. And Mira just even slapped Kim without knowing it. Kim said "Nice Slap!" Kim even harder slapped Mira and Mira went down like a knockout. And Mira hold and pulled Kim's hand down and they're both on the floor already. Kim stood up and hooded the hair of Mira and said "I will show you how karma works!" Mira can't stand up. Jayson is now on the floor and said "Kim, Mira! Stop it!" Kim and Mira did not care and Jayson holds the hand of Kim but Kim did not care and said "Jayson! Let me go!" And Jayson let go of Kim and said "Go! Fight and Fight!" All the people are laughing and Kim gets a mike. Mira now stood up but Kim holder the hair of Mira again. The police can't stop them from fighting. Kim shouted with the mike "EVERYONE!!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS GIRL NAMED MIRA IS A BAD PERSON!!!" the people were shocked. "DID YOU KNOW THAT MIRA IS A MISTRESS!" The people were even more shocked. Mira pulled the hand of Kim again and went outside to get a gun. Now, Mira went back already. Kim said "What happened Mira? Are you scared now?" Mira quickly answered "Not really. You know why? Because I'm here to kill you!" The gun pointed to the heart of Mira. The police is going to stop it. This police said "Ok. Let's go so the girl will not be in pain." But Kim did not mind the police, she just went to Mira and snatched the Gun and Kim gave the gun to the police and when the police catches it The gun is now pointing to Mira. All the Police are holding a gun and it's pointing to Mira. And Mira said "NO! YOU CANT TO THIS TO ME!!!" The police answered "Ms. Mira, you should accept it." All the people even Jayson and the players are shocked. And the Police brought Mira to the Police station and now, she is in Jail. The game still continued. And by the way it's the finals. The score is 24-21 and Kim's team is leading and they are also leading the set. 2-1. Only one more set and one more point, Kim's team is the champion. Kim spiked the ball and the libero of the opponent did not catch it. So, Kim's team is the champion already!! Jayson went to the court and went to Kim and congratulated her. Kim hugged Jayson. Kim said "This is the best game ever." Jayson asked "Why?" Kim answered "Its not just because we are the champion, but because you are here supporting me. Jayson smiled and Jayson and Kim hugged each other.

What a Chapter 19 you've read! Jayson and Kim is now living happily every after. Thank you for supporting my story, "The basketball and Volleyball players".  I hoped you like this story! Thank You so much!!! Until next time! 

                                     -THE END