Chapter 18: 1 gun is to 1 dead

It's written on Chapter 17 that Kim and Mira are fighting again. Who will win the fight? And Mira has a plan for Kim. What is it? It's here on Chapter 18.

Kim still wets the face of Mira and Cora. Jayson is shouting so they can stop so they stopped. Jayson said "Let's go Kim. Don't fight with them again okay?" Kim agreed. Mira said to Cora "Kim is nothing but a desperate woman." Cora said "Not just desperate but careless, didn't she know that she might get hurt?" Cora agreed. Now, Kim and Jayson is now on their house. Kim said "I will just move on for tomorrow for our game." Jayson said "You should." The next day, Kim is now getting ready for her game. Now, Kim is now on the dugout and he players surprised her and said "Welcome Back Kim!!!" Just like what the players did to Jayson. Now, Jayson is just buying food so he can eat at the Arena. But Mira called Jayson in the phone. Jayson answered "Hello? Mira!" Mira answered "Hi Jayson. I would just like to ask if I can do you a favor?" Jayson said "What is it?" Mira answered "Can you please go back to me? I love you Jayson I love you more than myself." Jayson answered "No way! I will not give you a chance on that thing. Can't you understand that I love Kim. Okay?" Mira just turned of her phone. Mira said to Cora "Jayson is a day destroyer." Cora answered "Its your fault! If you did not call Jayson then nothing will happen to your day. Your day will not be destroyed!" Mira became very angry and said to herself in mind " If Jayson will not accept me again, then I will kill his Girlfriend NOW!" Now, Kim's team is about to play and the players went inside the arena already except for Kim. She said that she will go to the washroom first, And when she went out, Mira was in front of her. Kim said "Kim vs Mira part 3?" Mira said "Actually almost there, but, a different one." Kim said "What do you mean?" Mira said "Follow me." Kim said "But how about the game?" Mira said "Follow me? Or kill you using this knife?" So Kim followed with a scarf face. Now, the two girls are now outside and there are 5 boys with Cora. Kim said "What are you going to do to me?" Mira said "Don't sorry Kim. I will just ask questions and if your answers are correct, Then you may go outside." ( They are in the forest near the Arena.) Kim answered "Fine. Start." Mira said "Ok. Here is the first question. Are you aware that You and Jayson will be happy?" Kim said Yes. "Did you know that if your answers are wrong, you will die?" Kim said "Are you making me scared?" Mora said "No. Because I have a gun here. But do you think your answer in the first question is correct?" Kim said "YES!" Mora said "Well, your answer is...... WRONG!" You will not be happy always if I am always beside Jayson. Now, our agreement that if your answer is wrong, I will kill you, but, I will give you a chance. Here, you should answer it correctly. Ok. The next question is Be with Jayson? Or I will kill you?" Kim said "You can't kill me ok? So my answer is be with Jayson forever!" Mira said "WRONG!!" Mira's gun is shown. Kim is going backward but Cora is there so she can't go somewhere already. "Did you know Kim that ONE GUN IS TO ONE DEAD?!" Kim did not answer because she is scared.

What a Chapter 18 you've seen! Will Kim be dead or She will fight back? You will see it on Chapter 19 named "Chapter 19: Arena War"

-End of Chapter 18.