Chapter 11: Kim and Kimpy's engagement

It is Kim and Kimpy's engagement today and Jayson knows it. Now, what will Jayson do? It's here in this Chapter.
Kim is now going to the place of the party even Kimpy. Now , Jayson is now thinking of what he will do. He said to himself "I will not do a scandal, but I still love Kim. I should do something". The party is now starting and Jayson is on his way to the event. Kim is now in the stage and will say something "Thank you for coming everyone to our engagement party. I hope you enjoy it!" Now, it's time for dancing. Kim and Kimpy is now dancing in the stage even the visitors. Now Jayson is almost in the event he said to himself "I still love you Kim. And I will make you love me again. In the party, Everyone is eating already. Kim and Kimpy are still not eating because they are saying something in the stage. Kim is saying "Kimpy, I'm so sorry if I did some bad things to you. Now that we are engaged already, I will not leave you forever. I LOVE YOU KIMPY". Kimpy answered "I may not be a perfect person to you but promise I will love you always and until death. I LOVE YOU KIM". They just kissed each other and hugged each other. After that, they smiled at each other. Now, Jayson is in the highway now and it's traffic there. Jayson said to himself "What is happening to this? But I will not give up. I will still go to the party. I will make you love at me again". Now, the party is almost done and the car of Jayson is getting fast. Before the speed is 40, now it went 100. Kim said " Everyone, just wait there in your table, we will give gifts already and the party is done". Jayson now makes the speed to 200. And after that he went right then left then right again and the car just went to the tree and it bumped there. After that Kim became afraid and said "Kimpy, I remembered Jayson and in my mind, he bumped to the tree". Kimpy answered "That's just in your mind".

What a Engagement party you've read awhile ago. In the next Chapter, what will happen to Jayson is he in the hospital? Or survived because of the airbag? Will Kim know it? It's in Chapter 12.

-End of Chapter 11