𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

❝She's the girl with the fairytale face, but her mouth screams like a wolves

She's the girl with the fairytale
face, but her mouth screams like
a wolves.❞ — 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄.

Jenna Sommers wasn't exactly mother material. She was always a bit too harebrained and young to care for another human being. In her world, caring for a child was like mission impossible, and Jenna didn't know exactly how her older sister, Miranda did it with two.

Growing up, Jenna wasn't exactly what you would call reliable. She partied too hard and didn't care about others. She was the definition of a "screw up". The worst part about it, she fell in love. When she had met Logan Fell, he was everything she'd ever wanted. Funny, charming, handsome... the list went on. If she would've only taken off her rose-colored glasses, but by that time, it was too late...

At the young age of seventeen, just barely turning eighteen, Jenna had gotten pregnant. On the verge of graduating high school with a broken heart and a child in her womb, she knew she had to sacrifice everything for the little being inside her. Even if that meant keeping her child away from the one man she swore she'd love forever...

Ashamed of herself, Jenna had packed up the day she graduated and took off. She had been too afraid and ashamed of her parent's reactions to tell them in person, so she'd hadn't told anyone at all besides her sister, Miranda, who had just adopted her first child, Elena. Although, no one would know that besides the family.

Nearly nine months later, Jenna had given birth to the brightest green-eyed little girl she'd ever seen. With curls of strawberry blonde hair and the greenest of eyes, Jenna had instantly fallen in love and the adoption she had originally planned had fallen through. She couldn't go through with it, not with something so beautiful as her daughter.

Brooklyn Miranda Sommers had grown up the best lifestyle her mother could afford, even if that meant Brooklyn had to grow up a little faster than a normal child. Often finding herself taking care of her mother that generally needed the help. It had been that following year that Jenna's father had passed away with his wife following only a few short months after. Some had said that she'd died from a broken heart...

Fifteen years later, when Jenna and Brooke had been visiting Miranda and Grayson, tragedy strikes both the Gilbert and Sommers family when Miranda and Grayson Gilbert are killed in a car accident that leaves their two children as orphans. That following week, Jenna and Brooke found themselves moving to Mystic Falls, Virginia.