P

Lets just make this easy again

Italics = Kurt
Bold = Blaine
Both = Both (duh)

Perfect ~ nerdgirl0416

It was a frosty Tuesday morning and Kurt and Blaine, wrapped up in layers upon layers of warm clothes, were currently on their way to school. Kurt had arrived at Blaine's house exactly 40 minutes before they were due to arrive at school, giving more than enough time for the 20 minute drive from Blaine's house to McKinley.

And now they say in the car, sharing quiet conversation but for the most part, sitting in comfortable silence, watching the road and cars go past.

"Kurt." Blaine whispered suddenly, continuing when he'd succeeded in getting his boyfriend's attention, "Listen to the song."

So Kurt did, a grin forming on his face as he turned up the volume and nodded along, catching up quickly to where the lyrics were, beginning to sing.

"Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good'

Kurt nodded to Blaine who took his cue, singing loudly along with the music.

"It didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing
Underestimated, look I'm still around"

Kurt joined in and soon enough, the pair of them were singing the song at the tops of their lungs, singing so loudly that they could barely hear the actual song.

"Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than less than perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me"

Kurt nodded, biting his lip in an attempt to hide his giddy smile when his boyfriend began attempting to replicate the electronic echoes edited into the song whilst Kurt sang the lyrics.

"You're so mean (you're so mean)
When you talk (when you talk)
About yourself. You were wrong
Change the voices (change the voices)
In your head (in your head)
Make them like you instead"

Blaine held up a hand, winking when Kurt turned to raise an eyebrow at him. Blaine shrugged before interrupting his boyfriend and stealing the spotlight, opening his window to scream the lyrics out of it for the whole world to hear, not that they were listening or paying attention.

"So complicated
Look how big you'll make it
Filled with so much hatred
Such a tired game
It's enough, I've done all I could think of
Chased down all my demons
I've seen you do the same
(Ohh ohhhhhhh)"

Kurt threw his head back at his boyfriend's antics. Shaking his head in disbelief, how one human being could be so adorable and giddy yet dapper and gentleman-like constantly, Kurt would never know. Kurt pressed the small button on the side of his door, rolling down his own window and angling his chin slightly towards it so he could concentrate on the road whilst still singing loudly out of the window along with Blaine.

"Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than less than perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect"

Blaine ducked back down, closing his window and staring at Kurt with a bewildered expression. Kurt frowned at him for a moment before laughing loudly when he realised Blaine's hat had gone missing, and judging by the pout that formed on Blaine's lips, the hat was now lying on the ground outside somewhere, having been blown off Blaine's head.

Blaine's expression changed again to form a glare as he began the rap which wasn't really a rap because it was quite slow but Blaine liked to tell himself it was a rap, because then he could tell other people that he could rap. And rapping was cool.

"The whole world's scared, so I swallow the fear
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
So cool in line and we try try try but we try too hard
And it's a waste of my time"

Blaine nodded, his glare losing it's affect the second Kurt gave him that look. The one where he tilted his head just slightly downwards and looked up at him through his eyelashes, a smirk plastered across his lips.

"Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
Exchange ourselves and we do it all the time
Why do we do that, why do I do that (why do I do that)?"

Blaine and Kurt both shrugged simultaneously, turning slowly to look at each other, frowning as if to ask 'why are you copying me?' But no questing was asked, instead both boys screamed a purposely off-pitch note before falling back into the harmony that always came when their voices joined together.

"(Yeah! Ooooh!)
I'm pretty, pretty, please

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than less than perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me"

Kurt sighed, pulling his car to a stop. They'd reached the school and now they were parked in the parking lot. Kurt turned to his boyfriend, pulling two hands into his own and looking deep into hazel eyes as they stared back, both boys singing calmly to each other, their voices sounding sort of morphed as they couldn't seem to slap the smiles off of their lips.

"You're perfect, you're perfect to me
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me"

I'm so tired. Someone give me sleep. Or give me death. I'm good with either.

I hope you liked the song nerdgirl0416 cos that's the only thing I liked about this chapter 👍