B

Sorry this is late, y'all can blame thereekofgleek

Baby ~ Christie_19_books

Kurt set down the second tray of sugar cookies he had baked on the coffee table in the living room, admiring how festive and bright it all looked. The mantlepiece held little statuettes that gave the whole fireplace a cheerful touch as well as a picture of Finn right in the middle, the ceramic snowman he'd bought years ago was sitting in all its glory on a lamp table, and the evergreen tree was covered in festive tinsel and baubles that all had a story behind them. But the best part of the room had to be his favourite people occupying the couches around the coffee table, sprinkled in glitter because of Rachel's latest outfit fail.

Rachel, of course, was there. Carole and Burt were sitting next to each other hand in hand. Jesse was there as well, and Kurt considered him a favourite because he was the only one who was brave enough to sit next to Rachel and her shedding dress. And Blaine was there, too, of course. His absolute favourite behind the scarf Kurt was positive he was getting.

Carole tore him out of his thoughts, ushering him to "Sit down and stop running around."

"Okay, Carole," Kurt agreed with a laugh and finally allowed himself to sit down next to Blaine.

"This is lovely!" Rachel exclaimed. "I don't know Christmas very well but I do believe it's time to open the presents now," she said, already standing up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Burt interjected. "Let's sit down for a moment, as a family, and-"

"If you say 'pray' then I am out of here," Kurt joked.

"Dont be silly." Carole chuckled, "We did that while you were gone." Blaine nodded slightly uncomfortably in confirmation and Kurt laughed before pulling him closer.

"But Burt has a point," Kurt's stepmother continued, "Let's all just take a moment." She looked at Finn's photograph on the mantle and the others did the same.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"Thank you so much, Rachel!" Blaine gleamed and put down the box he was holding to hug his friend.

"I thought you might like it," she smiled and pointed to the intricate bow tie in the box. "It's baby blue."

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Kurt nearly shrieked when he saw the scarf, neatly laid in the box that gave away nothing. It was absolutely perfect.

He spoke this thought aloud, earning a chuckle from his husband and a content nod from Rachel.

"Look what else is in the box," Rachel prompted. Kurt did and immediately put on a confused face.

"What is this?"

"Babybels!" Rachel explained helpfully.

"I see that," Kurt said. "But why?"

Rachel just shrugged in reply and turned back to her husband who looked just as confused as everyone else in the room.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"I've decided to save the best for last." Rachel danced around the room, holding two floppy packages. She came to a stop in front of Burt and Carole, who were wearing matching half star necklaces that could be fitted together. "Berry Christmas," she grinned and danced back to Jesse, taking a special vegan cookie from a plate on the table and shedding more glitter on the wrapper covered floor.

"How long have you been waiting to use that, Rachel St. James?" Blaine asked from where he was cuddled into Kurt's side.

"For a very long time..." she sighed dramatically.

"Oh my god!" Carole squeaked at the same time Burt exclaimed, "Congratulations, guys! If my bones weren't so old, I'd be jumping up to hug you right now!"

"What did we do?" Blaine asked. "What's happening?"

Carole got up to face Blaine and Kurt, wearing a brown knitted jumper with the words 'World's Greatest Grandpa' decorating the middle. One look at Burt and his purple 'World's Greatest Grandma' jumper had Rachel giggling, "Oops. You guys may have to switch."

Burt shook his head and jumped--actually jumped--up and off the couch to embrace his family with both arms.

"Wait, you're pregnant?" Jesse asked.

"Yep," Rachel nodded tearily beside him.

"Since when have you known?"

"About a week?"

Jesse gasped, "Why wasn't I told about this?"

"Because you can't keep a secret!"

"I full well can!"

Rachel shook her head, "Nope."

"Stop bickering and come here," Kurt ordered them through tears.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Later that night, Kurt and Blaine were standing on their balcony and observing the city, still revelling in the events of the day.

"What do you think we should do now?" Blaine asked suddenly.

"I think we should kiss," Kurt answered. "That mistletoe you cleverly hung up here earlier shouldn't be wasted."

Blaine grinned, "I can't wait to annoy our child like this."

Ok, basically. Because I'm a lazy idiotic excuse of a human; thereekofgleek offered to help me and write the second chapter so I could get ahead and write the 3rd chapter so I wouldn't struggle everyday to get one done in time.

But, the betch's betch dad turned her WiFi off or some shit so she couldn't send it to me yesterday or most of today. But she finally got it to me so wahoo

And lucky you guys get two chapters today because I'm now going to upload chapter 3 as well.

But anyway, this is most likely the best chapter in the book because of all of the feelings. I MEAN, MY POOR LITTLE FEELINGS

Anyway