07 | the happy powers

' the sun and moon '

CHLOE'S VOICE BOOMED ACROSS THE FIELD, loud and deep

CHLOE'S VOICE BOOMED ACROSS THE FIELD, loud and deep. It held a warning, daring them to try and take her from her. Her eyes turned a striking gold as the power of the sun embraced her, dancing all over her skin.

"Child, give her back," Aro said, gently, as if he was talking to a child. She growled and shook her head. Chloe glared at him. "She needs to justify for her actions."

"And when she does, you and your whole coven will also have to pay for your actions." Aro looked at her with confusion. "I will not hesitate to tear apart a coven you have spent millennium's building." She threatened, her voice dark and dangerous, as her power of sunshine began to go darker and darker before silver wrapped around her, the power of the moon.

"And I'll start with your beloved guards," Chloe stated as her eyes trained on Jane. She felt her using her powers on her, but instead of giving her the reaction she wanted, Chloe smirked, absorbing her powers. "Moon pain." She whispered as Jane's body fell to the ground in pain. Her screams echoed throughout the forest and Chloe smirked.

"Chloe." A cold, unfamiliar hand was placed on her bicep, and the said vampire froze, feeling the familiar travelling up and down her arm. "Stop." Her powers immediately vanished as she said that, Jane getting up off the ground. Chloe shook her head, her skills returning to normal as well as her eyes.

Chloe looked at Jane before looking back at her mate before looking back at the others. They continued talking, and the younger vampire stood in the embrace of her third mate. They kept talking, and once Alice and Jasper came with another hybrid, the Cullen's and their witnesses were free to go. However, before Aro left, he asked if anyone wanted to join the coven. His eyes locked with Chloe's and she laughed, humourless and cold.

"If think you think I am going to join after what you tried to do with my mate, then you are most certainly stupid and wrong." She hissed, her voice cold as anger coursed through her. "You better be thankful. Because if it weren't for them, that coven of yours would be burned down and it would be easier since Italy had a beautiful hot sun." Aro gulped fear flashing between his eyes, but he quickly covered it up before zooming away. She glared at his retreating figure, making sure he knew how angry she was.

"-loe. Chloe. Chloe! CHLOE!" The said girl jumped and turned to see Kate waving her hand in front of her face. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" They looked at her like she was crazy.

"We were calling your name for five minutes," Tanya stated.

"Oh."

"Yes oh." Chloe rolled her ocean eyes.

"Anyway, thank you." She turned towards her newest mate and smiled softly.

"Anything for you," Chloe whispered as her heart started beating a bit faster. Irina laughed, and Chloe couldn't help but feel her knees go weak. She wrapped her arms around Chloe and nuzzled her face into her neck.

"I couldn't have asked for a better mate."