Chapter 7 - You can never turn back time

A/N i know in the last chapter, i said that I'm not going to put any of Louis' P.O.V. But i want to make you guys cry so... JK! :P

Please read the long author note at the end J

Sorry but this is a short update L

~*~

Louis' P.O.V. (get ur tissues!)

(okay so play more than this now!) >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I lay on my bed, tears streaming down my face. Louise and Liam's kiss kept replaying on my head, stabbing me like a sharp knife.

Was I not good enough for her?

That thought kept replaying on my head again and again.

I know bullying her was a lame way to get her to notice me, but atleast it worked... somehow.

I remembered the days when we were still bestfriends, we were so carefree, happy and together. Something we could never be again.

I used to have dreams about us, being together but sadly, reality's the opposite of that. I just wish i could dream forever and have her in my arms. I wish i could be the one making her laugh and smile. Her smile lights up my world, i know it sounds so cliched but that's exactly how i feel.

"Louis, hun, come on please eat even a little" My mom called outside my room.

"I'm not hungry mom" I replied glumly.

She sighed and left.

After minutes of crying I finally fell asleep, thinking of only one girl,

Louise.

Lu's P.O.V.

You're dumb Louise! Why did you have to kiss Liam!? Why!?

*Flashback*

I tried running after Tomlinson but Liam stopped me.

"Don't Louise, give him time." Liam said to me.

"B-But" I tried to say but Liam cut me off.

"You love him don't you?" He said to me, i just nodded and stared at his brown eyes.

He sighed, "I'm sorry Louise, it's all my fault"

"No it's not!" I shouted. "Don't you dare blame yourself Liam! It's my fault"

"Yeah" was his only reply.